ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Hulk Wave Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33320)

Robimus 06-13-2019 07:38 PM

Marvel Legends Hulk Wave Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN member Gyftos999 we now know that the latest wave of Marvel Legends has shown up at a Toys”R”Us in Quebec.

This wave includes War Machine, Rescue, Shuri, Comic Loki, Union Jack and more. Hulk is the Build a Figure.

Share what action figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

C Spray 06-13-2019 07:43 PM

Re: Marvel Legends Hulk Wave Released in Canada

To soon. Dammit. Lol

Alexander Quinn 06-14-2019 12:05 AM

I’m in for War Machine, Shuri, and Rescue. I like the BAF, but not enough to buy 4 figures I don’t care about.

4lott 06-14-2019 04:17 AM

Where in Quebec exactly?

Napseeker 06-14-2019 12:08 PM

Does anyone have the TRU barcode/SKU for this wave?

Gyftos999 06-14-2019 09:07 PM

I have no SKU. It wouldn’t scan at the cash register so the cashier scanned another ML figure so I was able to buy beta ray (only figure I wanted from this wave).

4lott 06-14-2019 10:00 PM

Which TRU in Montreal did you find it at?

Gyftos999 06-14-2019 10:16 PM

It was in Laval.

Darth Cosmos 06-14-2019 10:29 PM

Not much of a sighting then. It was clearly overridden due to street date that was broken.

4lott 06-14-2019 10:31 PM

What’s the street date? July 1st?

Napseeker 06-15-2019 09:11 AM

I wonder if this could be the SKU: 379730

I purchased 2 X-Men figures over a month ago (Blink and Skullbuster) from my TRU, but the barcode wasn't scanning so they found this 379730 one in their database to use for my receipt (it is labelled as "Avengers"). But it doesn't seem to correspond to any of my previous Avengers purchases (nor the Capt Marvel wave).

I think they may have screwed me over cuz I was going to return these figures yesterday at another TRU since I was closer to it and the cashier said 379730 doesn't show up! WTF? One possible reason could be that it's for a wave that hasn't been made official like this Hulk wave.

Darth Cosmos 06-15-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napseeker (Post 106701)
I wonder if this could be the SKU: 379730

I purchased 2 X-Men figures over a month ago (Blink and Skullbuster) from my TRU, but the barcode wasn't scanning so they found this 379730 one in their database to use for my receipt (it is labelled as "Avengers"). But it doesn't seem to correspond to any of my previous Avengers purchases (nor the Capt Marvel wave).

I think they may have screwed me over cuz I was going to return these figures yesterday at another TRU since I was closer to it and the cashier said 379730 doesn't show up! WTF? One possible reason could be that it's for a wave that hasn't been made official like this Hulk wave.

There’s a good example why letting them override it with another SKN can cause issues in the future. Along with what was already mentioned, breaking street date.

Primetyme 06-15-2019 04:34 PM

It's probably the generic Avengers Legends SKU which is :

It's likely that one but we'll have to see.

Napseeker 06-16-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos (Post 106702)
There’s a good example why letting them override it with another SKN can cause issues in the future. Along with what was already mentioned, breaking street date.

Agreed, I was in a rush and it already took forever to just buy those X-Men figures since they weren't appearing on their system so at the time I didn't think about that. Now I'll have to go back to the original store and waste even more time arguing that this was their fault, not mine, and that I'm not trying to scam them or something.

TIP: if your cashier wants to use another SKN to ring up your order, have the manager write down "X-Men" or whatever the real figure is, so that you don't get dirty looks later if you have to return it or do a LPG.

Mitchbb 07-23-2019 01:42 PM

I found this wave at Walmart a few days ago.