ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Solo Black Series Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=30736)

Robimus 05-07-2018 06:40 PM

Solo Black Series Figures Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Star Wars Black Series figures from the new Solo stand alone film(and beyond) are being sighted at EB Games stores in Canada.

This wave includes young Han Solo, Lando, Range Trooper, Jawa, Death Star Trooper and Grand Moff Tarkin.

Darth Cosmos 05-07-2018 10:03 PM

Re: Solo Black Series Figures Released in Canada

Don't forget these have been up on Amazon Canada for almost a month now too!

Alexander Quinn 05-07-2018 10:06 PM

I’ma Hunt that Pimp Troopa. He’s the most gangsta canon fodder in the whole galaxy.

Darth Cosmos 05-07-2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 97963)
I’ma Hunt that Pimp Troopa. He’s the most gangsta canon fodder in the whole galaxy.

Available on Amazon right now if you don't want to hunt!

MitchPower 05-07-2018 10:20 PM

2 weeks ago i went to 3 ebgames and all had 7 figures...no tarkin anywhere

Gphalen 05-08-2018 06:53 AM

These have been at EB almost as long as they have been on Amazon. with Qi`Ra and 4-Lom expected this weekend and still nothing at retail, Brick and mortar in Canada is a dead zone for Star Wars. To bad half the fun of collecting is the thrill of the hunt and actually finding stuff in the wild.. TVC is at Walmart I grabbed a Hoth Rebel Soldier on Sunday. but the state of retail in Ontario is dire.

Darth Cosmos 05-08-2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gphalen (Post 97966)
These have been at EB almost as long as they have been on Amazon. with Qi`Ra and 4-Lom expected this weekend and still nothing at retail, Brick and mortar in Canada is a dead zone for Star Wars. To bad half the fun of collecting is the thrill of the hunt and actually finding stuff in the wild.. TVC is at Walmart I grabbed a Hoth Rebel Soldier on Sunday. but the state of retail in Ontario is dire.

Why is the 4LOM wave expected this weekend? No one even gets shipments in Ontario on the weekend.

chaingunsofdoom 05-08-2018 01:09 PM

Walmart shelves here are only getting reset this week. Everything except the figures and BS6 appeared, so WM either didn't get them or only ordered them for the resets.

TRU didn't figures either, so it may just be Hasbro...

Team Jetfire 05-08-2018 01:15 PM

I can't help but feel that this is the beginning of the end for these collector friendly action figure lines.

Zone55555 05-08-2018 11:44 PM

Good to know I didn't miss Qi'ra (however it's spelled) or Zuckuss/4LOM types, I drove all around looking for them after I found these.