ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Toys"R"Us G.I.Joe, Batman, Spiderman, and Lego Sale June 1st -7th (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=10860)

Robimus 05-31-2012 10:41 AM

Toys"R"Us G.I.Joe, Batman, Spiderman, and Lego Sale June 1st -7th

1 Attachment(s)
Toy Gremlin brings us news of a sale at Toys "R" us Canada running from Friday June 1st until Thursday June 7th.

-BOGO 1/2 off on all $10.99 GI Joe or Spider-man figures of equal or lesser value. Excludes clearance.
-BOGO 1/2 off on all $15.99 Batman Figures of equal or lesser value. Excludes clearance.
-Lego: 20% off on all city, creator, & basic building sets excludes clearance & books.
-The Amazing Spider-man Movie: 25% Off all Mega Bloks Spider-man sets, $10 off Spider-man Deluxe Vehicle Regular Price $39.99 Sale Price: $29.99
-TDKR movie: $5 off Quick Change Batpod Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $24.97, 6" Movie masters on sale for $19.97 Regular Price: $21.99
-GI Joe Retaliation: $5 off Snake Eyes Ninja Set (Mask & Sword role play item) or Ninja Showdown 3 pack Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $24.97

CTO15 05-31-2012 10:49 AM

Re: Toys"R"Us G.I.Joe, Batman, Spiderman, and Lego Sale June 1st -7th

wow, what a great sale on the TDKR MM figures :doh:

Scrapper6 05-31-2012 11:09 AM

Oh terrific, how am I supposed to price adjust my Joe purchases the past week when I bought one on one day and one on another??? Do they price adjust seperate bills for BOGOHO stuff?

UltraPrimal 05-31-2012 11:11 AM

Ah man, I was hoping to pick up an ultra-posable Amazing Spidey when it went on sale. Too bad these sales are pretty crappy.

I wonder if I can mix and match the GI Joes and Spider-Mans sale. Maybe pick up that Spidey and get a Rock GI Joe too.

Toy Gremlin 05-31-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTO15 (Post 44546)
wow, what a great sale on the TDKR MM figures :doh:

Yeah, not much of a savings on the TDKR MM stuff. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapper6 (Post 44547)
Oh terrific, how am I supposed to price adjust my Joe purchases the past week when I bought one on one day and one on another??? Do they price adjust seperate bills for BOGOHO stuff?

I'm in the same situation. I don't think they can do a price adjustment on separate bills, but I'll give it a try. Worse case, I'll just do the return and buy back method. It's a bit more of a hassle, but you get the BOGOHO deal and some money back. :D

Scrapper6 05-31-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 44549)
Yeah, not much of a savings on the TDKR MM stuff. :(

I'm in the same situation. I don't think they can do a price adjustment on separate bills, but I'll give it a try. Worse case, I'll just do the return and buy back method. It's a bit more of a hassle, but you get the BOGOHO deal and some money back. :D

Think I should bring the inserts with me, with the bar codes and all that? I bought Firefly and Scarlett on two different days, and am hoping that CC, Ripcord, Steel Brigade and Hazard-Viper will still be there so I can take advantage of this sale to maximize my 30th collection goals. Looks like I'll be catching the bus early in the morning in order to get there before opening.

I recycle the packaging, except the card backs of course, but I've been keeping the names with barcodes on the off chance Hasbro Canada instigates a Mail-In for Joes anytime soon.
So I've still got the barcodes for the figures in case I have to do the return buy back at the deal thing.

aznpnoy 05-31-2012 12:16 PM

Just bring your receipts. What they will do is a return/rebuy. They will basically refund you all the $$ and rebuy the figures at the bogo 1/2 price.

pattycakeman 05-31-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznpnoy (Post 44553)
Just bring your receipts. What they will do is a return/rebuy. They will basically refund you all the $$ and rebuy the figures at the bogo 1/2 price.

Exactly this, I've done it a few times in the past. Brought in 3 or 4 receipts one time. They just return everything, give you your money back, and then recharge you for it all.

CobraCommander 05-31-2012 02:18 PM

This is great, time to pick up some resolute figs and get some monies back from the horrid movie figs :D

snowman_ejc 05-31-2012 02:22 PM

Time for some price matching. I bought 18 Joes last friday. Time to get some $ back.