ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Last Jedi Figures, Vehicles and Roleplay Starting To See Release in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=28958)

Robimus 08-28-2017 02:51 AM

The Last Jedi Figures, Vehicles and Roleplay Starting To See Release in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a report from 905soundwave on our sister site www.cybertron.ca we now know that some Star Wars: The Last Jedi products are finding their way onto Walmart shelves ahead of the Force Friday Release date.

Early items sighted include figure two packs, vehicles and some roleplay items.

MitchPower 08-28-2017 07:25 PM

Re: The Last Jedi Figures, Vehicles and Roleplay Starting To See Release in Canada

I saw the big bb8 playset and some galactic heroes today the at-st with finn in disguise is really cool

cobralegion 09-01-2017 10:06 AM

Re: The Last Jedi Figures, Vehicles and Roleplay Starting To See Release in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
So far Force Friday is a joke here. Both Walmarts had empty shelves and only one had a small 1/4 pallet with a few 3 3/4 figures ( maybe 15 total) and maybe 8 6 inch figures. Sad..only wanted the new TIE fighter but it was nowhere. Hopefully TRU is better.

SkitchDC 09-01-2017 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobralegion (Post 92477)
So far Force Friday is a joke here. Both Walmarts had empty shelves and only one had a small 1/4 pallet with a few 3 3/4 figures ( maybe 15 total) and maybe 8 6 inch figures. Sad..only wanted the new TIE fighter but it was nowhere. Hopefully TRU is better.

Its a joke everywhere. TRU has fucking giant banners, posters all kinds of promo shit...........they got 2 cases of figures........Literally 3rd person in line got nothing!

cobralegion 09-01-2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkitchDC (Post 92479)
Its a joke everywhere. TRU has fucking giant banners, posters all kinds of promo shit...........they got 2 cases of figures........Literally 3rd person in line got nothing!

Yup its crazy how bad it is but I did find on TRU site they have the 7 pack troop builders on for $30!! Says its a 6 pack but there's actually 7 figures. Limited to 5 per person.

and here there was no one in line at all. I wonder how much of this is Walmart's fault for not putting stuff out. Or Hasbro's fault for not sending anything out? Guess they really want everyone buying online.

Tonestar 09-01-2017 10:37 AM

I was lucky enough to get to TRU right at 9 AM when the store opened and got the last 5 BS 6 inch figs I wanted as I got Vader and a Stormtrooper at the nearby WalMart earlier so I am all caught up but WalMart was a farce for Force Friday and TRU did not have as much stock as they should have.
Online is still the best way to go now especially for the vehicles. I really miss the Episode 1 days when I went into a Walmart or just about anywhere and they would have Everything in a full aisle and you could get everything you wanted in one shot.
BTW, I visted 2 other WalMarts and 1 didn't even have their display out and the other only had 1 Vader left...so sad.

cobralegion 09-01-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 92483)
I was lucky enough to get to TRU right at 9 AM when the store opened and got the last 5 BS 6 inch figs I wanted as I got Vader and a Stormtrooper at the nearby WalMart earlier so I am all caught up but WalMart was a farce for Force Friday and TRU did not have as much stock as they should have.
Online is still the best way to go now especially for the vehicles. I really miss the Episode 1 days when I went into a Walmart or just about anywhere and they would have Everything in a full aisle and you could get everything you wanted in one shot.
BTW, I visted 2 other WalMarts and 1 didn't even have their display out and the other only had 1 Vader left...so sad.

Oh yeah I remember Episode 1 and every store having tons of stock. There's a video on Youtube that shows a Zellers in BC on release day and there's just rows of figures and vehicles. Miss those days lol!!