ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Avengers Figures, Star Wars Figures, + More Rolled-Back at Walmart (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=11711)

Hantei 09-20-2012 08:43 PM

The Avengers Figures, Star Wars Figures, + More Rolled-Back at Walmart

1 Attachment(s)
Starting tomorrow, and in effect from September 21st to September 27th, Walmart has the following items on rollback:
  • The Avengers movies figures are now to $8.87 each
  • Star Wars figures, both Vintage and Saga, are now $5.00 each
  • LEGO Star Wars X-Wing Fighter is now $58.88
  • Mega Bloks World of Warcraft Barren's Chase is now $18.47
  • KRE-O Battle USS Missouri is now $47.88

Toy Gremlin 09-20-2012 08:45 PM

Re: The Avengers Figures, Star Wars Figures, + More Rolled-Back at Walmart

I wonder if I could do a price adjustment on the Avengers figures that I bought today.

Hantei 09-20-2012 08:48 PM

I'm sure they would.

On another note, I've been seeing a sort of revision case of TVC RotJ wave at WM. Heh, picked up a Stormtrooper and RotJ Boba Fett for $5 each!

Toy Gremlin 09-20-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantei (Post 48327)
I'm sure they would.

On another note, I've been seeing a sort of revision case of TVC RotJ wave at WM. Heh, picked up a Stormtrooper and RotJ Boba Fett for $5 each!

Cool! Now I don't feel that bad paying $10.47 for a Black Widow figure with a messed up right eye. :p LOL!

Yeah, getting those Vintage figures for $5 each is awesome! Especially a Vintage Yoda figure! ;) LOL!

Hantei 09-20-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 48329)
Cool! Now I don't feel that bad paying $10.47 for a Black Widow with a messed up right eye. :p LOL!

Haha, my Widow has a messed up left eye. But if you looking from a distance it looks like she's just squinting in that one eye, and it doesn't seem as bad. The other one I saw had totally messing up eye apps, I wonder if this is a common problem among them...

Toy Gremlin 09-20-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantei (Post 48330)
Haha, my Widow has a messed up left eye. But if you looking from a distance it looks like she's just squinting in that one eye, and it doesn't seem as bad. The other one I saw had totally messing up eye apps, I wonder if this is a common problem among them...

LOL! The Black Widow that I bought had the pupil painted in the correct spot, but the iris is smaller and shifted down.:doh: It looks like the iris is painted just below the pupil so it's still very noticeable. I'm hoping that my local Walmart brings in more cases so I can get a better one.

pandaprime 09-20-2012 09:48 PM

pricing was already in effect for me this morning! I got TVC ARC Trooper Commander and TVC Yoda!:clapping:

Toy Gremlin 09-20-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandaprime (Post 48333)
pricing was already in effect for me this morning! I got TVC ARC Trooper Commander and TVC Yoda!:clapping:

:highfive:

Robimus 09-20-2012 11:59 PM

Might seek me out osme STar Wars figures I've been dragging my heels on.

10incher 09-21-2012 12:04 AM

Star wars figures at Winnipeg McPhillips location still have the $10 price sticker on he shelf. Avengers are rolled back though