ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Star Wars Rollbacks at Walmart and Costco (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=3552)

Robimus 12-18-2009 11:54 AM

Star Wars Rollbacks at Walmart and Costco

1 Attachment(s)
The reports of Star Wars rollbacks keep coming in from Walmarts across the country. AFN member there_is_a_martens reports that the Star Wars Y-WIng Starfighter and Arc-170 Starfighter have both been reduced to $30 at select Walmarts.

Select Walmarts have also reduced the Clone Turbo Tank to $79.97 and the Lego Ahsoka Tano Jedi Starfighter to $20.

As well AFN member aznpnoy reports that the Clone Turbo Tanks are now $59.97 at a Costco in Ontario.

Also the new Expanded Universe Comic Two Packs have started to pop up outside of London Drugs at long last. Thanks go to jacobot for the sighting reported from a Toys'R"us in Ontario.

JSon 12-18-2009 12:47 PM

Re: Star Wars Rollbacks at Walmart and Costco

Sold on the Y-Wing and ARC-170 if I can find them. Never really wanted the Y-Wing until I got Matchstick, now I need something for him <s>to blow up in</s> fly through the nebula untouched in

pandaprime 12-18-2009 03:16 PM

Man I haven't been able to find Lego Ahsoka Tano Jedi Starfighter at any of my local Walmarts anymore :(

freakx2001 12-18-2009 04:07 PM

wow nice prices on the Y-Wing and Tubro Tank @ Costco. Although I've never seen one at my Costco here in Ottawa.

Prowl_2009 12-18-2009 04:25 PM

That Turbo Tank price is amazing!!! :D

Eko123 12-18-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandaprime (Post 10680)
Man I haven't been able to find Lego Ahsoka Tano Jedi Starfighter at any of my local Walmarts anymore :(

I saw the Lego Y-Wing with Ashoka Tano at the Scarborough Town Centre Walmart this evening. I didn't check the price though...sorry!

Robimus 12-19-2009 02:42 AM

I picked up the Ahsoka Fighter a couple days ago. It was definitly new stock as my Walmart hadn't had them in a long time....so watch for restocks.

Also the Rogue Shadow and Magna Fighter are $40 each today as well.

freakx2001 12-20-2009 11:36 PM

just wanted to say thanks... picked a y-wing up today @ walmart