ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Super Power Collectibles contact (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16128)

SuperPowerCollectbls 05-19-2014 03:30 PM

Re: Super Power Collectibles contact

Quote:

Originally Posted by superdave78 (Post 64470)
Thank you very much, got my refund, sorry I had to rush you, like you said the website was not active anymore , send email to your website but they keep coming back, so I had to find a way to contact you.
To bad it did'nt work out for you. Best of luck in the future.

I appreciate the understanding!

batman101 05-26-2014 01:46 AM

Hey i still have not got my refund and been emailing you but it does not go threw and i just found out what the reason for the long delays, sorry to hear i have been in the situation before, plz look at
my order number (#2221) for the refund ,thank you!

greendeath 07-08-2014 03:49 PM

Hi I hope this is sill being looked into I still haven't received my refund order number 2121. I haven't heard back from the owner since last week when he asked me what email was associated with my paypal. Please help me out when you are able to refund my money my wife and I need the money for my sons 1st birthday!

I just received my refund yesterday! Thank you and I hope all works out well for their next business venture!

Sazabi 10-13-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperPowerCollectbls (Post 64497)
I appreciate the understanding!

Hey there,

I have contacted you in regards to a refund on the 5th of October but I never got a reply yet, can you please let me know what the status is as of now?

My order numbers are #1563, #1647, #1716, and #1789. These are all pre-orders, but they add up to a small chunk of cash.

Thanks a bunch!

SuperPowerCollectbls 10-29-2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sazabi (Post 68658)
Hey there,

I have contacted you in regards to a refund on the 5th of October but I never got a reply yet, can you please let me know what the status is as of now?

My order numbers are #1563, #1647, #1716, and #1789. These are all pre-orders, but they add up to a small chunk of cash.

Thanks a bunch!

sent you a pm

FreedomGundam 02-02-2015 04:15 PM

Hey Marcio,

It's been almost exactly a year since your initial update of the unfortunate events that happened then to you. I'm generally not one to ask about the personal lives of others on forums, but was wondering if you could give us all a general idea on how things are going for you?

Or perhaps just the overall snapshot on how many refunds have been completed (maybe just an approximate percentage)?

I personally have yet to receive my refund, but I haven't requested it either, because I don't feel comfortable asking for it if you're not in any comfortable position to return it.

SuperPowerCollectbls 02-04-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreedomGundam (Post 70803)
Hey Marcio,

It's been almost exactly a year since your initial update of the unfortunate events that happened then to you. I'm generally not one to ask about the personal lives of others on forums, but was wondering if you could give us all a general idea on how things are going for you?

Or perhaps just the overall snapshot on how many refunds have been completed (maybe just an approximate percentage)?

I personally have yet to receive my refund, but I haven't requested it either, because I don't feel comfortable asking for it if you're not in any comfortable position to return it.

I really appreciate your concern and understanding, thank you!

Please PM me with your name, order number and paypal email.

Things are much much better for me overall and financially it's getting better day by day!

Cheers!