ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Infinite Series Avengers Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20015)

Hantei 01-23-2015 12:42 PM

Marvel Legends Infinite Series Avengers Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to sightings made by various members, we now know that the Marvel Legends Infinite Series Avengers wave has been released in Canada. The build-a-figure Odin/King Thor wave includes Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, Iron Fist, Machine Man, Scarlet Witch, Sentry, and Thor.

The sightings were made at Walmarts and Toys "R" Us, where they retail for $24.92 and $24.99 respectively, in Ontario and Quebec. Thanks for the photo Prime Sinister!

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

aquanet 01-23-2015 03:18 PM

Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Avengers Released in Canada

Nice! Totally want Iron Fist, Scarlet Witch and Ms. Marvel!

Evan 01-23-2015 03:36 PM

Captain Marvel for sure, and I'll probably end up getting them all.

General Tekno 01-23-2015 03:40 PM

Not just Ontario/Quebec, either.

Found and nabbed the whole wave last Sunday at a TRU in Calgary.

Still need to unload the Sentry though; most of the wave I just got for the BAF parts and resold for slightly less.

pacinofan 01-23-2015 07:47 PM

I was lamenting the loss of Target in regards to how it will affect my toy runs while walking in to TRU... and lo and behold there's the new ML Avengers. These haven't even hit the US yet. I've only seen them at TRU so far, but I'm glad Walmart is getting these as well. http://darth-geekula.blogspot.ca/201...ut-we-got.html

StarwarsTF 01-23-2015 11:20 PM

The walmart I walked into had this wave with the exclusive mole man and ms marvel with Odin parts that consist of gi joe back pack and goblin cape. Oh and also the rare mole man also included the right arm to groot!! Get it while u can. Lol

Prime Sinister 01-24-2015 12:05 AM

Wish you had a pics! Maybe this is Hasbro's FF Reboot exclusive wave.

StarwarsTF 01-24-2015 02:42 PM

I got the pics lol. Trying to figure how to load it from my iPhone lol

CobraCommander 01-24-2015 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarwarsTF (Post 70568)
The walmart I walked into had this wave with the exclusive mole man and ms marvel with Odin parts that consist of gi joe back pack and goblin cape. Oh and also the rare mole man also included the right arm to groot!! Get it while u can. Lol

Ha, I just saw a Hawkeye with a GIJoe 12" figure torso and a Scarlet Witch replaced with a Emma Frost and some random bits... :(

Evan 01-25-2015 03:52 PM

A little disappointed with my Walmart trip. They seem to have restocked Spidey ML with four full pegs, and have one peg for the new Avengers wave with two Hawkeyes on it. I guess I'll have to stake out the shelf and wait for a new Avengers case.