ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31488)

riderman 05-25-2020 08:46 PM

Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:

Originally Posted by erik352 (Post 115075)
awww man. am i still the only one waiting for a yellow ranger? i dont even have a deliver estimate yet

Thanks for the info about canceling the March order. Strangest thing is both January and March orders were shipped out. January order was shipped Saturday and March order was shipped Sunday. The January order came but the March order was supposed to be here by 8pm but hasn't shown up. At least I was able to cancel. The box is dented because of careless shipping in a bubble mailer bag but I'm not a huge box collector. Just happy to have her in my hands. I hope they ship your Yellow Ranger very soon and in a box:)

riderman 05-25-2020 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbaso (Post 115076)
It shouldn’t be much longer now - seems like they’ve received a big shipment from hasbro and are just allocating all of them!

I wonder how Amazon will ship out the next wave? Hopefully they will do a more professional job. I hope they learned from wave 1 and wave 2 and wave 3 and wave 4.

Stryfe2026 05-25-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 115079)
I wonder how Amazon will ship out the next wave? Hopefully they will do a more professional job. I hope they learned from wave 1 and wave 2 and wave 3 and wave 4.

Amazon has very little to do with it; If Hasbro doesn’t give them enough, they can’t ship enough.

Bendall 05-26-2020 10:13 AM

My Trini from Amazon.ca showed up yesterday, out of the blue. No shipping notification or anything. So there's hope yet.

Also, I'm getting really tired of figures showing up in a bubble mailer. I let my figures breath, but I still keep the boxes

erik352 05-26-2020 10:14 AM

Yeah, their case ratio is terrible! I don't know how retailers are able to sell stuff based on their case ratio. I mean, I could probably sell a set to one customer, and be stuck with doubles that nobody wants. Plus they go crazy with exclusives that are mostly only accessible by Americans

Alexander Quinn 05-26-2020 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bendall (Post 115087)
Also, I'm getting really tired of figures showing up in a bubble mailer. I let my figures breath, but I still keep the boxes

I’m not positive about this, but from my experience it’s how the figures arrive when they get ‘imported’ from Amazon.com. Anytime I’ve gotten something that has had to be shipped up from the States it arrives in the bubble bag instead of a box. I feel like this recent bounty of Yellow Rangers is stock Amazon.com was sitting on and finally shuffled over to our branch. Just my theory.

ssjgoku22 05-26-2020 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 115104)
I’m not positive about this, but from my experience it’s how the figures arrive when they get ‘imported’ from Amazon.com. Anytime I’ve gotten something that has had to be shipped up from the States it arrives in the bubble bag instead of a box. I feel like this recent bounty of Yellow Rangers is stock Amazon.com was sitting on and finally shuffled over to our branch. Just my theory.

That's exactly it. If the figure takes a while to reach your delivery address, it's most likely from Amazon.com.

Wheelwave 05-30-2020 12:30 PM

Couldn't get a link to Twitter, but rumor tells there will be a Dino Thunder White and a Psycho Multipack. No info on the Psycho pack or how many it contains.

Webs 05-30-2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheelwave (Post 115214)
Couldn't get a link to Twitter, but rumor tells there will be a Dino Thunder White and a Psycho Multipack. No info on the Psycho pack or how many it contains.

If the rumor is to be believed then it will apparently be all 5 of the Psycho Rangers. That's cool, but it kinda sucks for those of us who already got the red and blue Psychos.

riderman 05-31-2020 10:43 AM

Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

1 Attachment(s)
That would be interesting if they would make the Psycho Family as an Exclusive. How about Psycho Silver too??