ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars Black Series discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17520)

corecutter 03-11-2015 11:12 AM

Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

This doesn't look good. IG-88, Boussh Leia, and Commander Cody have been pulled from dorkside and bbts.

wedge1021 03-11-2015 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corecutter (Post 71677)
This doesn't look good. IG-88, Boussh Leia, and Commander Cody have been pulled from dorkside and bbts.

Apparently Hasbro has asked them to stop taking pre-orders for these until May. JTA assumes hopefully just some shuffling of the assortment(s).

corecutter 03-11-2015 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedge1021 (Post 71679)
Apparently Hasbro has asked them to stop taking pre-orders for these until May. JTA assumes hopefully just some shuffling of the assortment(s).

I hope so.

MULTIPLEX 03-11-2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corecutter (Post 71677)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedge1021 (Post 71679)

Oh man! That's who I preordered from. Maybe they are adding a fourth figure to the wave. Mind you, I haven't paid yet and they have a good cancellation policy if things don't work out. So I should be safe. I have been burned before. Wedge knows :(

Wintermute 03-11-2015 06:24 PM

Could this be because of the strikes at those ports on the west coast of the US?

MULTIPLEX 03-11-2015 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintermute (Post 71685)
Could this be because of the strikes at those ports on the west coast of the US?

No. According to Hasbro themselves, they state it is only part of the problem. The interview link above from JTA comments on it.

Hantei 03-12-2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corecutter (Post 71642)

Fall, lemme guess, translation: skip till The Force Awakens wave.

So basically the take from this is: if I see the Vader wave at Superstore I shouldn't hesitate?

Vorahk 03-12-2015 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantei (Post 71715)
Fall, lemme guess, translation: skip till The Force Awakens wave.

So basically the take from this is: if I see the Vader wave at Superstore I shouldn't hesitate?

The dark lord of the sith commands you not hesitate upon buying his wave. That was his agreement with superstore to be the only retail chain to get that wave. Pray he doesn't alter it further!

Hantei 03-14-2015 09:15 PM

Yes, Lord Vader... This weak minded fool will do thy bidding...

fishtifer 03-15-2015 10:26 AM

Still no Vader wave at the Macleod Trail South and Ikea Superstores in Calgary, just a big mess in the toy area and boxes sitting on the floor - didn't see any Star Wars on the boxes...

Thorncliff Superstore has 1 Vader left, I picked up the Luke - now searching for Chewie!