ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Target Canada Clearance - 50% off All Toys (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20206)

FETT1 02-16-2015 11:07 AM

Re: Target Canada Clearance - 20% off All Toys

Quote:

Originally Posted by tekkamanraiden (Post 71157)
Supposedly they're only sending new stock to the stores that did well and skipping the store than didn't.

You funny man...TARGETS that did well..????...
U funny .....:clapping:

tekkamanraiden 02-16-2015 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FETT1 (Post 71164)
You funny man...TARGETS that did well..????...
U funny .....:clapping:

Actually some of them were quite profitable, the vast majority however were not.

Vorahk 02-16-2015 05:41 PM

The targets in my town were busy places most days.

4lott 02-16-2015 07:08 PM

Of the 8 targets within driving distance only 3 received new stock (ex avengers legends, dc multiverse 2 packs
New dc imaginext) the rest look as though they are trying to consolidate all their stock into as few sections as possible
Do we know if there is still more stock on the way or is this it?

dindin 02-16-2015 07:36 PM

I have a buddy who works at target and he tells me they have tons of stock in the back just no place to put it yet; and they're still getting trucks

cobralegion 02-16-2015 08:11 PM

I have a few friends from Zellers that work at Target and they say they are still clearing out the distribution centers. So they'll still get trucks in until they are cleared out but I guess the back stockrooms are empty already. The same guy from the USA that help us liquidate Zellers is back closing our local Target now.

comicbookboy 02-17-2015 02:00 PM

they never have anything there anyways...so why bother..

FreedomGundam 02-17-2015 06:02 PM

The Target that's in the mall right below my office got new stock this week. There were Transformers RID2015 figures that I've never seen there before, as well as plenty of Power Rangers Dino Charge stuff, and some Marvel Age of Ultron Titan Hero Tech toys (the Hulkbuster looks surprisingly good), among other things.

Napseeker 02-17-2015 06:21 PM

I saw some newer items at my Target too, but nothing I wanted to buy. Their toy prices are slightly more marked up than TRU so 20% off at Target is more like 15% off at TRU...

FETT1 02-18-2015 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napseeker (Post 71199)
I saw some newer items at my Target too, but nothing I wanted to buy. Their toy prices are slightly more marked up than TRU so 20% off at Target is more like 15% off at TRU...

Exactly....and Thank you..