ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Target Canada Clearance - 50% off All Toys (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20206)

Hantei 02-12-2015 02:13 PM

Target Canada Clearance - 50% off All Toys

1 Attachment(s)
**UPDATE2: Starting March 12th all Toys are 50% off now.
*UPDATE: Starting March 5th all Toys are 40% off now.

As I'm sure most everyone has heard, Target Canada will be ceasing operations across the nation. With that comes the time to liquidate and clearance all product.

Everything in their toy department is 20% off whatever the ticketed price is (ie. clearance items included). This includes DC, Marvel, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, LEGO, Mega Bloks..... Now is the time to visit their stores, as they may be unloading whatever left over merchandise they have. Various members have reported finding the Marvel Legends Odin BAF wave and DC Batman Arkham City Multiverse 2-packs in their stores during the clearance.

Be sure to share in the thread if the clearance % changes in your area!

Vorahk 02-12-2015 04:33 PM

Re: Target Canada Clearance - 20% off All Toys

I would but it appears im the only one who posts here from saskatchewan.

Toy Gremlin 02-12-2015 11:17 PM

Looks like Target may also be getting other new stuff in too. I saw the new Transformers Deluxe RiD figures and the Combiner Wars Legends and Voyager figures for 20% off too. They also had the Power Ranger Dino charge figures.

FETT1 02-13-2015 09:42 AM

At 20% off they are still more expensive than Wally world ... Target fail fail fail ...
The last day their open will """ maybe """" be the best day to hit mega discounts ... Thats a Big MAYBE !!

Vorahk 02-13-2015 12:32 PM

Yeah sure Wally world is cheaper but right now all the walmarts have nothing to even sell to me. Target at least right now as I write could make me walk out with spending close to 200 dollars right now. I don't care they only give 20% discount it's the point they have stock now that I need. Also it's not target controlling the liquidation prices it's the liquidation company, they decide what's for what.

FETT1 02-14-2015 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorahk (Post 71037)
Yeah sure Wally world is cheaper but right now all the walmarts have nothing to even sell to me. Target at least right now as I write could make me walk out with spending close to 200 dollars right now. I don't care they only give 20% discount it's the point they have stock now that I need. Also it's not target controlling the liquidation prices it's the liquidation company, they decide what's for what.

Ok...:siren: blue light sale in toy aisles...

cloud 02-15-2015 01:09 AM

I wonder if it's a regional thing.
Targets in BC are not getting new stocks. So I don't think there's any chance of seeing Odin wave in Target. However, there was a full case of Spidey Legends with Toxin and Spidergirl.

Toy Gremlin 02-15-2015 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 71102)
Targets in BC are not getting new stocks. So I don't think there's any chance of seeing Odin wave in Target. However, there was a full case of Spidey Legends with Toxin and Spidergirl.

The Odin wave did show up at some Target stores in BC. Those figures were snapped up quite quickly.

I think the stores that had them only got in 1 case. So keep an eye out for them.

cloud 02-15-2015 07:39 PM

Thanks Toy Gremlin.

Now my life sucks. I drove to the States to get a Throne of Atlantis Steelbook and now they get new stocks for new Marvel Legends.....

tekkamanraiden 02-16-2015 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 71102)

Supposedly they're only sending new stock to the stores that did well and skipping the store than didn't.

FETT1 02-16-2015 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tekkamanraiden (Post 71157)
Supposedly they're only sending new stock to the stores that did well and skipping the store than didn't.

You funny man...TARGETS that did well..????...
U funny .....:clapping:

tekkamanraiden 02-16-2015 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FETT1 (Post 71164)
You funny man...TARGETS that did well..????...
U funny .....:clapping:

Actually some of them were quite profitable, the vast majority however were not.

Vorahk 02-16-2015 05:41 PM

The targets in my town were busy places most days.

4lott 02-16-2015 07:08 PM

Of the 8 targets within driving distance only 3 received new stock (ex avengers legends, dc multiverse 2 packs
New dc imaginext) the rest look as though they are trying to consolidate all their stock into as few sections as possible
Do we know if there is still more stock on the way or is this it?

dindin 02-16-2015 07:36 PM

I have a buddy who works at target and he tells me they have tons of stock in the back just no place to put it yet; and they're still getting trucks

cobralegion 02-16-2015 08:11 PM

I have a few friends from Zellers that work at Target and they say they are still clearing out the distribution centers. So they'll still get trucks in until they are cleared out but I guess the back stockrooms are empty already. The same guy from the USA that help us liquidate Zellers is back closing our local Target now.

comicbookboy 02-17-2015 02:00 PM

they never have anything there anyways...so why bother..

FreedomGundam 02-17-2015 06:02 PM

The Target that's in the mall right below my office got new stock this week. There were Transformers RID2015 figures that I've never seen there before, as well as plenty of Power Rangers Dino Charge stuff, and some Marvel Age of Ultron Titan Hero Tech toys (the Hulkbuster looks surprisingly good), among other things.

Napseeker 02-17-2015 06:21 PM

I saw some newer items at my Target too, but nothing I wanted to buy. Their toy prices are slightly more marked up than TRU so 20% off at Target is more like 15% off at TRU...

FETT1 02-18-2015 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napseeker (Post 71199)
I saw some newer items at my Target too, but nothing I wanted to buy. Their toy prices are slightly more marked up than TRU so 20% off at Target is more like 15% off at TRU...

Exactly....and Thank you..

jacobot 02-19-2015 08:55 PM

Facebook message from Target says everything 20 to 40% off starting tomorrow.

Napseeker 02-19-2015 09:07 PM

So for toys what that really means is it goes from 20% now to 30%, or basically equal to 25% off sale at TRU :-)

CobraCommander 02-19-2015 11:08 PM

The Mississauga News back page shows Target new price cuts, but toys are still 20% off :|

Snoudzy 02-19-2015 11:39 PM

I was in both of the ones in Saskatoon today on a day out. Still 20%. The department was a mess but I did find all but Alpha Bravo for the first wave of Transformers Combiner Wars. The Star Wars Lego was gone but there is still quite a selection.

Toy Gremlin 02-20-2015 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobot (Post 71245)
Facebook message from Target says everything 20 to 40% off starting tomorrow.

My local Target store had already started the 40% off discount. From what I can tell the discount on certain items have increased, but some haven't changed i.e. clothing and toys - still remains at 20% off.

I did notice that video games have increased to 20% off and Music and Movies have increased to 40% off.

Vorahk 02-28-2015 07:51 PM

30% off toys now. Gotta wait till I get paid then I shall get more Rangers figs.

Tonestar 02-28-2015 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorahk (Post 71424)
30% off toys now. Gotta wait till I get paid then I shall get more Rangers figs.

Don't wait too long though...I waited too long and I missed out on getting the pink dino charge ranger and paid full price for her at WalMart. I did get the other 4 rangers and the 5 battery chargers at Target for 20% and 30% off. so it's not all bad.

Vorahk 02-28-2015 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 71425)
Don't wait too long though...I waited too long and I missed out on getting the pink dino charge ranger and paid full price for her at WalMart. I did get the other 4 rangers and the 5 battery chargers at Target for 20% and 30% off. so it's not all bad.

See I got pink ranger first at target when she was only 20% off cause I knew she'd go first. Getting all the guys on Friday.

Tonestar 02-28-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorahk (Post 71427)
See I got pink ranger first at target when she was only 20% off cause I knew she'd go first. Getting all the guys on Friday.

Good Luck !!!!

canprime 03-01-2015 06:36 AM

I lucked out yesterday and found ML Sentry, Iron Fist, Hawkeye and Machine Man at Target for 30% off. (actually 35% off with the Target debit card). Unfortunately no sign of Thor, Scarlet Witch or Captain Marvel.

At least getting these guys for under $19 after tax will offset probably having to pay full price for the remaining 3.

Hantei 03-06-2015 01:48 AM

Apparently it's 40% off all toys now at Target. Haha I wonder what's good left...

canprime 03-06-2015 04:04 AM

Re: Target Canada Clearance - 40% off All Toys

45% if you have a Target card.

I can't believe they still honour that system while in bankruptcy closure.

Robimus 03-07-2015 11:37 PM

Yeah, got a couple minor things today like the Dinobots G1 DVD for $4.

DVD's are 50% off

Vorahk 03-08-2015 01:29 AM

I found the lego set brainiac attacks at target for 40% off and was like yes please!

collectvintage 03-08-2015 02:05 AM

might go check it out, some seem to be getting new things.

Hantei 03-12-2015 05:40 PM

It's now 50% off toys at Target. Haha, I didn't see anything worthwhile at my local one.

Robimus 03-12-2015 06:50 PM

Re: Target Canada Clearance - 50% off All Toys

Locally it seems that one of the stores is completely cleaned out, while one still has tons of stuff.

StarwarsTF 03-12-2015 09:31 PM

Almost time to buy more speeder bikes with scout trooper!!

canprime 03-13-2015 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarwarsTF (Post 71721)
Almost time to buy more speeder bikes with scout trooper!!

They will be gone now. I went yesterday and my local Target had 6 or 7 at 40% off. 1 left yesterday when I went.