ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends X-Men Infinite Series Toys"R"Us Exclusive Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18084)

Hantei 07-06-2014 11:50 PM

Re: Marvel Legends X-Men Infinite Series Toys"R"Us Exclusive Figures Released in Cana

Sweet, now I must find Magneto. I think I might look on ebay to get a complete Jubilee, since all the others aren't a must have for me.

Whitter 07-11-2014 12:38 PM

Re: Marvel Legends X-Men Infinite Series Toys"R"Us Exclusive Figures Released in Cana

Checked toysrus Brampton today and they didn't have any. Asked a guy to look them up and he said they were in the distribution center and will be shipped out "soon"

Prime Sinister 07-14-2014 04:41 PM

They're in Ontario!

tutu05 07-16-2014 01:24 AM

Windsor toys r us
noThing
noThing
noThing
no more X men

tutu05 07-16-2014 01:24 AM

Where?!

iammingy 07-17-2014 11:09 PM

Still can't find Magneto and Storm... :(

pandaprime 07-18-2014 12:06 AM

Still can't find any... :( :p

Electro16 07-25-2014 07:56 PM

Drove up to Ottawa today, checked the 3 area TRU, found the entire wave. 1st one had nothing, second one had wolverine and cyclops and 3rd one there was nothing on the pegs so I asked if they had any in the back and the girl came back with a full box, so I grabbed the 3 I was missing.

Super_Megatron 08-25-2014 12:19 PM

I saw one Cyclops at TRU this weekend, that was all that was there. With the $25 price tag before taxes I ended up leaving it. I think I am going to order this wave online.

Whitter 08-25-2014 12:44 PM

Brampton has Cyclops, Wolverine and Stryfe in stock