ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars Black Series discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17520)

Arishikage 06-25-2021 10:11 AM

Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Until that one morning where something pops up randomly like Rex and Imp Crosshair. They'll sell out in moments, and then we get back to updating each other as usual amidst typing our woes about availability. :D

Could be worse. Nobody could be finding or getting anything.:)

wedge1021 06-25-2021 10:16 AM

I received my shipments this morning. Each figure in it's own box, with lots of air bag protection, so they were all mint cards.

Just one problem - I ordered 2x Hawk (to get the free shipping) but they only sent me one. The packing slip says 2. This is the 2nd time TRU has done this to me. I'll have to sit on hold with them for an hour now, but at least I can get the refund over the phone rather than returning the extra to the store.

The irony is that the free shipping was really a moot point, since TRU sent each figure individually anyways.

RocketGTR 06-25-2021 10:31 AM

No news mean delivery news 😉

Zeroflamez 06-25-2021 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixshot1981 (Post 131545)
This thread is gonna be just delivery status updates for the next little while isn't it ?!

I'd rather that than having the lot of us raging like what happened with the Walmart Exclusives last fall where we were STRESSED

sixshot1981 06-25-2021 11:58 AM

Fair enough. But do we need to get status updates like it's moved from x to y and now it's put for delivery then the person is on my driveway ?!

philtastic 06-25-2021 12:01 PM

For the record, I only provided my detailed status updates to reassure Drewton that he shouldn't have ro wait too long.

Arishikage 06-25-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixshot1981 (Post 131555)
Fair enough. But do we need to get status updates like it's moved from x to y and now it's put for delivery then the person is on my driveway ?!

Also a fair point.

RocketGTR 06-25-2021 12:18 PM

So what we NEED is a separate "Star Wars Black Series Tracking" thread. ;) Then people can post their tracking information to their hearts content. :rofl:

sixshot1981 06-25-2021 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RocketGTR (Post 131558)
So what we NEED is a separate "Star Wars Black Series Tracking" thread. ;) Then people can post their tracking information to their hearts content. :rofl:

lol exactly

or post tracking numbers and then feel free to reroute them to me ! ;)

philtastic 06-25-2021 02:37 PM

In happier news, TRU finally learned how to pack shipping boxes. My Hawk and Obi-Wan figures arrived in minty fresh condition, packed back-to-back and head-to-toe, surrounded by a big layer of air pillows!

Zeroflamez 06-25-2021 05:34 PM

Yeah you're right we don't really need status updates like that. Just say your figures arrived okay and that it lol. Well that's good someone's figure's got packed well. I'm guesting the employee who packed the first batch of orders was having a bad day or didn't care and just tossed'em in a box.

Drewton 06-25-2021 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philtastic (Post 131562)
In happier news, TRU finally learned how to pack shipping boxes. My Hawk and Obi-Wan figures arrived in minty fresh condition, packed back-to-back and head-to-toe, surrounded by a big layer of air pillows!

Same. Fortunately 3/4 came much earlier today than the June 30 delayed ETA too.

Getting a bit late to "be in touch before June 26 with a solution" for the cancelled figures though.

Drewton 06-26-2021 12:24 AM

Well unless if anyone here got contacted, it seems like they missed getting in touch before June 26 for the cancelled items like they said. Seems like it won't be until at least Monday now?

hupla 06-26-2021 02:46 AM

My Obiwan and Echo arrived earlier today!!!! Really fantastic figures, incredibly happy with them

Also despite TRU cancelling my hawk and Anakin I do have a Canada Post shipping notification for them so I'll have em next week! Glad they came through in the end

Drewton 06-26-2021 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hupla (Post 131589)
Also despite TRU cancelling my hawk and Anakin I do have a Canada Post shipping notification for them so I'll have em next week! Glad they came through in the end

I’m not sure if this is the same kind of thing but I got a Purolator shipping label to track for my cancelled Obi-Wan and it didn’t come.

Wheelwave 06-26-2021 12:42 PM

Black Series wave with Tech, Koska and Q9-0 are already out in the US. I hope we are not too far. I really like to get Zero and Koska soon.

lifedragon99 06-26-2021 02:03 PM

I'm pretty sure they sent out an email or maybe just tweeted, but they had an error sending out cancelation emails that weren't supposed to go out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hupla (Post 131589)

Drewton 06-26-2021 03:33 PM

edit: never mind

Wheelwave 06-26-2021 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewton (Post 131602)
edit: never mind

What was it?

Gnomestar 06-26-2021 06:52 PM

I received a call from Toys R Us that my cancelled figures are still coming and should be coming this week.

Zeroflamez 06-26-2021 07:05 PM

Can't wait til everyone gets their figures so we can move past these daily order updates and discuss other things again..I'm happy for everyone but it's getting to be a bit much now lol

Wheelwave 06-26-2021 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnomestar (Post 131607)
I received a call from Toys R Us that my cancelled figures are still coming and should be coming this week.

Me Too.

Wheelwave 06-27-2021 02:21 PM

Just spoke with a friend of mine. He got 2 Hawks. But he's hoping to find Anakin, Obi and Echo. He also said he's really down because he got a cancellation for the Crayola Boba Fett. So he said he's desperately looking for one.

StarwarsTF 06-27-2021 04:15 PM

Hawk just showed up today!! Would’ve been better with a removable helmet.

zaphodfrompsace 06-27-2021 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnomestar (Post 131607)

I got a call too. They said they weren't shipping them & that I'd have to go pick them up. Hopefully they'll refund the shipping costs from when I first ordered them.

chaingunsofdoom 06-29-2021 12:26 AM

EB shipped-out my pre-ordered Kal Kestis and Flame Trooper today.

Wheelwave 06-29-2021 11:36 AM

My echo was suppose to arrive yesterday, but it didn't. Now tracking says delivery date not available. Should I worry?

usernameprime 06-29-2021 11:39 AM

you would be justified in starting a riot

Robimus 06-29-2021 12:45 PM

I saw something about HK-47.

Must have

wedge1021 06-29-2021 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 131646)
I saw something about HK-47.

Must have

Really? Oh wow, yeah, I see the rumour report on Yakface now. That will be awesome!
I was just saying the other day to a buddy, I'd love to see them do HK-47 in the 6" Gaming Greats line. Bastila, Canderous Ordo, Darth Malak, and Kyle Katarn would be must-haves as well.

Zeroflamez 06-29-2021 08:13 PM

I'd get Bastilla and Malik. That's it for me.

Wheelwave 06-29-2021 08:43 PM

anyone get their second orders delivered. I'm getting worried about mine because it has not updated since Friday.

StarwarsTF 06-29-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheelwave (Post 131662)
anyone get their second orders delivered. I'm getting worried about mine because it has not updated since Friday.

I got both orders fulfilled less obi wan which I’m picking up in store this week

Robimus 06-29-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedge1021 (Post 131655)
Really? Oh wow, yeah, I see the rumour report on Yakface now. That will be awesome!
I was just saying the other day to a buddy, I'd love to see them do HK-47 in the 6" Gaming Greats line. Bastila, Canderous Ordo, Darth Malak, and Kyle Katarn would be must-haves as well.

It would be cool to get the whole cast from the game. Katarn would be awesome as well.

I bet there is a good chance of him popping up with the new Dark Trooper fetish on TV.

persa366 06-29-2021 10:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm loving this flametrooper.

Wheelwave 06-29-2021 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarwarsTF (Post 131664)
I got both orders fulfilled less obi wan which I’m picking up in store this week

Checked the Tracking again. It was Thursday since last updated. Was suppose to arrive Monday, but did not. Now delivery says not available. I don't want to think it's lost.

Wheelwave 06-30-2021 08:59 PM

Anyone still having problems with their Clone Wars figures?

Zeroflamez 06-30-2021 09:29 PM

Since people stopped posting updates I'm gonna go with no.

RocketGTR 06-30-2021 09:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 13166

Nope, they're great! Glad to have them.

If it wasn't for the heatwave I would have taken more pics over the weekend. :rofl:

Arishikage 06-30-2021 10:04 PM

Waiting for whenever they call to go get an Obi, but I wouldn't say that's much of a problem so far. I've gotten all the emails and calls so far, so I'm just being patient about it.