ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=37780)

Robimus 05-18-2021 02:15 AM

Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to multiple reports, including AFN member Technorover85, we now know that the GI Joe Classified Firefly, Cobra Viper and Major Bludd have been released in Canada.

Initial sightings are coming in from Toys”R”Us stores in both British Columbia and Alberta.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

canprime 05-18-2021 06:15 AM

Re: Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada

Man this is going to be a @#$& show to get, unless TRU upper their order amounts.

Prime Sinister 05-28-2021 04:24 PM

Re: Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Now in Toronto.

Lord Scareglow 05-28-2021 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime Sinister (Post 130168)
Now in Toronto.

How did you get them may I ask? did you call a store and give them the SKU for pick up?

Masterpiece Man 05-28-2021 07:52 PM

I have a Baroness/Coil I just picked up from TRU and would like to trade it for Major Bludd and either Firefly or a Viper.
My TRU here in BC had a case of Bludd come in and one guy lined up at store opening and bought the whole case. The cashier was new and it was too late when we complained.

PM me.

I’m usually active on the Cybertron boards if you need my feedback reviews.

Prime Sinister 05-28-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow (Post 130174)
How did you get them may I ask? did you call a store and give them the SKU for pick up?

I called and ask what new GI Joes did they have. These are all listed under SKU 480773. Ask if they have Bludd. They will hold until end of day for pick up.

Lord Scareglow 05-28-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime Sinister (Post 130182)
I called and ask what new GI Joes did they have. These are all listed under SKU 480773. Ask if they have Bludd. They will hold until end of day for pick up.

Ah cool, yeah what store may I ask?

athanato 05-28-2021 10:52 PM

I called 3 times the past month and Don Mills doesn't pick up the phone so I gave up, are the stores getting spammed with calls and they no longer touch it?

EpicLumpia 05-28-2021 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athanato (Post 130186)
I called 3 times the past month and Don Mills doesn't pick up the phone so I gave up, are the stores getting spammed with calls and they no longer touch it?

Since the lockdown in Ontario I find that certain TRU stores are hard to reach by phone.

If they do pick up the phone don't be surprised if the employee sounds disgruntled since everyone calling in is asking about GI Joes.

Arishikage 05-28-2021 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicLumpia (Post 130188)
Since the lockdown in Ontario I find that certain TRU stores are hard to reach by phone.

If they do pick up the phone don't be surprised if the employee sounds disgruntled since everyone calling in is asking about GI Joes.

I'm gonna second that. I know when I've called in there have usually been others calling about it. Just be as direct and polite as you can, I'm sure they're finding out what demand is like for these in the most inconvenient way.