ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Online/Pre Order Sightings Thread (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34296)

Robimus 11-01-2019 07:07 AM

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Online/Pre Order Sightings Thread

Please post sightings of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Collectibles found online and pre order dates and skus for new releases in this thread.

dusty 11-01-2019 09:24 AM

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Online/Pre Order Sightings Thread

The Turtles in time NECA figures as well as wave 2 of the NECA movie figures are pre-order-able at EB Games as is I think the 1Up arcade cabinets

Robimus 11-01-2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dusty (Post 110743)
The Turtles in time NECA figures as well as wave 2 of the NECA movie figures are pre-order-able at EB Games as is I think the 1Up arcade cabinets

We have a provincial sightings thread for the Big B sightings. Edited.

riderman 11-17-2019 07:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just picked up the Arcade 1up TMNT cabinet from Walmart.ca and also they have it selling at the Brick.com but the Brick has a Protection Plan and Walmart.ca doesn't. I did ask Walmart to sell me a Protection plan when I was in store to pick up the new cab. Pick up in store saves you $25 for shipping and handling fees so order online and pickup in the local Walmart. They had to return the cab and resell it to me just to sell me a protection plan for 2 years. You can pre-order at EB Games in store or online back in September 2019 but now you can purchase it at Walmart.ca or the Brick.com limited stock left so hurry before they sell out.

there_is_a_martens 11-22-2019 11:59 PM

Huge amount of NECA Ninja Turtles pre-orders online at ebgames.ca. Movie 7" Foot Soldiers and cartoon 2-packs, as well as the Turtles in Time figures, as well as the 1/4 scale movie Turtles. All in all, 30 different items for pre-order.

k3v1nc0x 11-23-2019 12:13 PM

Thank you! Finally... so nice to see these pop up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by there_is_a_martens (Post 111240)
Huge amount of NECA Ninja Turtles pre-orders online at ebgames.ca. Movie 7" Foot Soldiers and cartoon 2-packs, as well as the Turtles in Time figures, as well as the 1/4 scale movie Turtles. All in all, 30 different items for pre-order.

riderman 11-24-2019 04:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by there_is_a_martens (Post 111240)

Quote:

Originally Posted by k3v1nc0x (Post 111247)
Thank you! Finally... so nice to see these pop up!

Thanks, the TMNT Arcade cab back up for pre-order ONLY! Pre-orders at EB Games.ca has been changed from Oct 2019 to now Nov. 25th. Now they have them selling at Walmart.ca and the Brick.com. By the way you will need to type Ninja Turtles on the search when your on EB Games.ca to find all the new Turtles Figs or Cabs and not like me typing TMNT.

riderman 11-24-2019 10:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was at the Keswick Walmart and they had 1 TMNT CAB on hold for someone. It has been there for over 1 week and no one has picked it up yet. Remember you have until 7 days to pickup your orders. I wonder what will happen if no one picks it up? It might be sent back to the Walmart Warehouse and the money will be returned to the buyers credit card!

riderman 11-27-2019 05:01 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I guess the TMNT Cab is now sitting on the floor because nobody claimed the order but the box is damaged a bit on one side. Anybody interested in a TMNT Cab at Keswick Walmart for $596.96 plus tax costing over $600??

Nixle 03-13-2020 10:45 AM

For those interested seems that 7" NECA Shredder, Splinter and Foot soldier (1990 movie) are already in stock on ebgames.ca as mine were shipped yesterday.