ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Multiple New Marvel Legends Released In Canada. (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34406)

C Spray 11-20-2019 03:40 PM

Multiple New Marvel Legends Released In Canada.

4 Attachment(s)
A follow up from the previous Marvel Legends sightings post.

Also released in Canada at EB Games we have the X-Men Havok and Polaris 2-Pack, the Wolverine, Jean Grey and Cyclops 3-pack.

The Invincible Stealth Armor Iron Man and the Deadpool and Hit Monkey 2-pack.

Thank you and happy hunting.

Tonestar 11-20-2019 06:05 PM

Re: Multiple New Marvel Legends Released In Canada.

Still waiting for my EB to call me about the Polaris/Havok 2 pack. Hopefully it comes in soon,
it's been in and out of stock on their site for weeks.

ssjgoku22 11-20-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 111178)
Still waiting for my EB to call me about the Polaris/Havok 2 pack. Hopefully it comes in soon,
it's been in and out of stock on their site for weeks.

I hope you've been calling them to remind them about it because a lot of stores are getting into the habit of not calling customers about preorders coming in :confused:

lifedragon99 11-21-2019 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 111185)
I hope you've been calling them to remind them about it because a lot of stores are getting into the habit of not calling customers about preorders coming in :confused:

It's really annoying that this is a fact. They haven't called me for the past five things I've pre-ordered.

Super_Megatron 11-25-2019 12:05 AM

Haven't been able to find Havok and Polaris anywhere, should have preordered. Are they supposed to be showing up anywhere else?

Primetyme 11-25-2019 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 111266)
Haven't been able to find Havok and Polaris anywhere, should have preordered. Are they supposed to be showing up anywhere else?

Polaris and Havok are obviously short shipped to EB at the moment by Hasbro. Late preorders after July 23rd will get their orders fullfilled by sometime in December. There should be a limited amount for walk-ins as well at that time.

This is what I've heard from EB employees.

ssjgoku22 11-25-2019 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primetyme (Post 111267)
Polaris and Havok are obviously short shipped to EB at the moment by Hasbro. Late preorders after July 23rd will get their orders fullfilled by sometime in December. There should be a limited amount for walk-ins as well at that time.

This is what I've heard from EB employees.

Lol, not surprised. Hasbro has been short-shipping across all of their lines recently (Marvel Legends, Power Rangers, Transformers, Black series)...

Tonestar 12-06-2019 08:25 PM

Just got a call from my local EB and the Havok/Polaris 2 pack that I ordered months ago has FINALLY arrived.

The7thParallel 12-06-2019 08:50 PM

Just saw six sets of Havok/Polaris and three of cyclops/jean/wolverine at ebgames at Fairview Mall.

Super_Megatron 12-06-2019 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The7thParallel (Post 111615)
Just saw six sets of Havok/Polaris and three of cyclops/jean/wolverine at ebgames at Fairview Mall.

Store stock indicator is showing large quantities everywhere finally https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...s-x-men-2-pack