ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   G.I. Joe Toy News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Rock Says Roadblock Can Beat Snake Eyes And More Info From The Retaliation Cast (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9961)

Super_Megatron 02-14-2012 03:50 PM

The Rock Says Roadblock Can Beat Snake Eyes And More Info From The Retaliation Cast

Toy Gremlin 02-14-2012 04:21 PM

Re: The Rock Says Roadblock Can Beat Snake Eyes And More Info From The Retaliation Ca

Snake Eyes VS Roadblock. Snake Eyes for the win. He doesn't need to cheat to win!

"Firefly is a big bad evil [mofo]!" Can't argue with that! LOL! Ray Stevenson did play the Punisher so it will be interesting to see his take on Firefly.

Onslaught 02-14-2012 04:36 PM

Re: The Rock Says Roadblock Can Beat Snake Eyes And More Info From The Retaliation Ca

Ya, Roadblock stands no chance. Just a fact of life. Snake-Eyes > pretty much everything. Still can't believe there isn't a 6" Joe line... even just a few of them like S-E, Duke, and the rest of the main guys and girls (they could even share molds with ML to keep costs low).

Robimus 02-14-2012 05:12 PM

pffffttttd! He delusional.

canprime 02-14-2012 05:21 PM

If you have seen the Rock in person, you would know to just agree with the monster....I mean man and leave it at that. ;)

Toy Gremlin 02-14-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 40006)
If you have seen the Rock in person, you would know to just agree with the monster....I mean man and leave it at that. ;)

LOL! Otherwise he will tell you to go down to "Know your role boulevard." :p

I'm still going with SE though. :D

elixer 02-14-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 40008)
LOL! Otherwise he will tell you to go down to "Know your role boulevard." :p

I believe the Smack Down Hotel is located on the corner of Know your role boulevard and Jabroni Ave. And Snake Eyes is about to check in.

lifedragon99 02-14-2012 09:42 PM

So are none of the characters/actors from the first one going to be in this?

Toy Gremlin 02-14-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elixer (Post 40012)
I believe the Smack Down Hotel is located on the corner of Know your role boulevard and Jabroni Ave.

LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifedragon99 (Post 40013)
So are none of the characters/actors from the first one going to be in this?

The only ones that are returning are Snake Eyes(Ray Park), Storm Shadow(Byung-hun Lee), Zartan(Arnold Vosloo), and Duke(Channing Tatum).

Here is the link to the full list of cast and crew:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1583421/fullcredits#cast

Robimus 02-15-2012 01:47 AM

Jonathan Pryce is a returnee as well.

I'm just happy that it still picks up with the cliffhanger from ROC.