ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Robocop Action Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16182)

Robimus 01-09-2014 11:06 AM

Robocop Action Figures Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN member C-Spray we now know that the Robocop figures, based on the new movie due out this year, have been spotted at Canadian Retail.

The initial sighting was made at a Target in Manitoba.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

comicbookboy 01-09-2014 11:18 AM

Re: Robocop Action Figures Released in Canada

looks good

CobraCommander 01-09-2014 11:52 AM

How's the quality of the figs, do they have more than 5 points of articulation?

Tonestar 01-09-2014 09:28 PM

Target in Ajax had the 4 inch ones and the 6 inch ones of the black Robocop as well as lotsa robo-bikes all over the place. The quality on these remind me of the Tron Legacy figures from a couple of years ago...ok but nothing special. I'll wait for a clearance on them because Robocop is one of my fave cyborgs.

C Spray 01-12-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 60085)
How's the quality of the figs, do they have more than 5 points of articulation?

Doesnt look to good. I just realized the figs I have have so much paint on their mouths..they literally have no mouths becuase there is so much paint on it. They have basic articulation..nothing crazy..it seems from in the pack.

C Spray 01-12-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 60082)
Thanks to AFN member C-Spray we now know that the Robocop figures, based on the new movie due out this year, have been spotted at Canadian Retail.

The initial sighting was made at a Toys"R"us in Manitoba.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

Sighted at Target.

Robimus 01-12-2014 04:29 PM

Fixed.

CobraCommander 01-12-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C Spray (Post 60162)
Doesnt look to good. I just realized the figs I have have so much paint on their mouths..they literally have no mouths becuase there is so much paint on it. They have basic articulation..nothing crazy..it seems from in the pack.

Yeah I found out the hard way, I picked up a 4" robo v1.0 a bit underwhelming for $7.xx. Oh well.

Electro16 01-19-2014 05:16 PM

I picked up the 6inch 1.0 & 3.0 yesterday at target here in Montreal. There decent, not top of the line but i've seen a lot worse.

Morg 01-21-2014 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electro16 (Post 60390)
I picked up the 6inch 1.0 & 3.0 yesterday at target here in Montreal. There decent, not top of the line but i've seen a lot worse.

Indeed, they ARE decent and much cheaper than other figures of comparable scale... hell, there was nothing wrong with the paint apps of the Robo 1.0 and 3.0 that I picked up