ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Raine's Feedback (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17510)

PegMan 05-02-2014 09:17 PM

Raine's Feedback

I sold Raine a couple of figures and will definitely do business with him again. A good guy and a fellow Winnipeg collector - Welcome to the boards!

Alexander Quinn 05-18-2014 07:49 AM

Re: Raine's Feedback

A great buyer with fun and interesting communications. Very smooth transaction and someone I would happily sell to again.

Jko 05-23-2014 08:07 AM

AWESOME buyer!

Great communication and extremely easy to deal with.

Prime Sinister 09-17-2014 12:35 AM

Met up with Raine to sell some ML figures. Great guy to deal with! Sorry it took so long to complete the transaction. Will let you know when I'm back in town.

viciousmaturity 03-30-2015 04:23 PM

+ 1 for Raine.

Purchased a couple of Sentinels and a Yellowjacket! Very nice figures. Please leave me feedback too!

BoNKerS 01-25-2016 03:11 PM

Pleasure dealing with Raine, great communication all the way through. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Prime Sinister 03-05-2016 03:45 AM

Completed another great transaction with Raine! Great guy to deal with! Will let you know when I'm in Winnipeg again.

MCDrank 03-31-2016 02:26 PM

+1 for raine

fast shipping and well packaged. thank you!

Chigimus 04-06-2016 07:55 AM

Have bought from Raine on 2 separate occasions so far for a total of 7 figures now and both times he was great to deal with. Items were as described and in pretty good condition, provided photos when requested, good communication, fair negotiator, and fast shipping.

This time around on the 2nd transaction, there was even a mix up in which he sent me a wrong item, but rather than having it sent back to be exchanged for the intended item I wanted, he allowed me to keep it and still sent the intended item that was left behind at no extra charge. Great service and a stand up guy who went above expectations to rectify a mistake. Would not hesitate to give more repeat business. :) Thanks a lot!

juanbadmutha 04-25-2016 01:20 AM

Bought a couple Legends off Raine .. Good communication and prompt delivery. Highly Recommend !