ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New Marvel Legends 2 Packs Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=28455)

SkitchDC 07-14-2017 11:43 AM

Re: New Marvel Legends 2 Packs Released in Canada

limit of 5 doesnt matter man. Its not toys r us fault if someone wants to buy and pay for 5 why not sell to them same money as if they sold 5 seperate. The problem is they only get like 20 for the whole website. I refuse to beleive theres that many canadian scalpers that amazon and toyrus whole stock can get eaten in like 30 seconds to a minute. Check ebay only one listing in canada for the 2 pack.......HASBRO is who you should blame they puch their bullshit waves like Hulkbuster and make a MILLION of them or the Onsluaght wave! Then when something good like X-men or Spiderman comes they are like "Huh people like this?!?!" we had no idea we only made like 20 of them......Same as the last X-men figure line Exclusive........I would say the Iron Man Spiderman two pack or the WarMachine Iron Man 2 pack got a at least X5-X10 worth the production then the Xmen 2 Pack. Hasbro doesnt listen to their audience and they dont care! They tell you what to like, go buy the Warmachine Ironman 2 pack its everywhere!

Wpnx0110 07-14-2017 11:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just found the Marvel Legends Spidey/Iron Man 2 pack at Toys'R'Us Kitchener. Only 1 left after I grabbed one. Rang up at $48.97 before tax.

Darth Cosmos 07-15-2017 07:34 AM

Just grabbed the Phoenix and Cyclops 2-Pack off TRUs website!!!

Finally!!!

ryceball89 07-15-2017 07:49 AM

No more online...

Darth Cosmos 07-15-2017 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryceball89 (Post 91072)
No more online...

Damn they always go fast. I missed it like 4 times now and finally got it. Hopefully they will get more.

pandaprime 07-15-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos (Post 91074)
Damn they always go fast. I missed it like 4 times now and finally got it. Hopefully they will get more.

are 2-packs really rare?

Darth Cosmos 07-16-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandaprime (Post 91078)
are 2-packs really rare?

This one is in high demand, the Cyclops and Phoenix 2 Pack

The Spidey ones seem to be in good supply. I dot. Even think they went up on TRUs website yet.

Darth Cosmos 07-17-2017 06:54 PM

I was able to grab the Marvel Legends 6" Cyclops and Phoenix 2-Pack around 7am EST on Saturday morning.

It shipped out today! Should arrive on Wednesday based on the Canada Post tracking.

Chigimus 07-19-2017 11:48 PM

The link now redirects you to TRU's front page.... does that mean they ain't getting anymore in?!? :(

caffodian 07-20-2017 10:14 AM