ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Playmates Classic 84 Voltron? (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=30322)

m.arndt 03-08-2018 08:00 AM

Playmates Classic 84 Voltron?

Has anyone heard anything about when the classic 84 version of Voltron might be released in Canada?
Info seems to be non existent or extremely slow regarding this version of Voltron.
It took forever for decent pics of the combined mode to be released, now nothing.
Canucktibles did have the lions up for preorder once, but by the time decent non photoshopped pics of the combined mode were made available by Playmates, it was sold out and I haven’t seen anywhere else taking preorders since.

Stevan 03-08-2018 01:00 PM

Re: Playmates Classic 84 Voltron?

I am waiting to hear about that voltron too. I did not see him in toysrus yet

ANDROID PRIME 03-08-2018 05:38 PM

I got mine from the sates. I love it. you can swap the limbs with the legendary defender.

m.arndt 03-15-2018 05:12 PM

How long ago did you get your classic Voltron in the States?
I must say, I’m getting tired of waiting for this toy.....

Alexander Quinn 03-16-2018 09:08 AM

It took almost 3 months after the originals were released in the States before they started to show up here, but considering shelves are still packed with the originals and we haven’t seen the Paladins show up yet either I’m feeling less and less optimistic about the Classic Version showing up at all.

canprime 03-16-2018 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 96707)
It took almost 3 months after the originals were released in the States before they started to show up here, but considering shelves are still packed with the originals and we haven’t seen the Paladins show up yet either I’m feeling less and less optimistic about the Classic Version showing up at all.

Add in the toys r us fiasco in the states and who knows what is happening.

Even though I have the Matty Club Voltron, I want this one simply because it scales with the Netflix version, and can interchange limbs with each other.

However I will wait and be patient since I have faith that Playmates will produce ridiculously large amounts of them, and someone will get them up here.

MULTIPLEX 03-16-2018 10:11 AM

Still haven't seen the Paladins.

Alexander Quinn 03-17-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 96709)
Add in the toys r us fiasco in the states and who knows what is happening.

Maybe we will get crazy lucky and stock that would have gone to them will get diverted to us. It’s a long shot dream, I know, but fingers crossed.

wackydrv 05-24-2018 02:34 PM

this will never happen?

Tonestar 05-24-2018 02:45 PM

The paladins/pilots recently showed up in the GTA so there is hope Classic Voltron will also appear.