ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Infinite Series Captain America Wave 2 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17129)

Grayfox 03-29-2014 11:20 PM

Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Captain America Wave 2 Released in Canada

Can anyone confirm seeing wave 1 at WalMart prior to these new figures showing up?

I was under the impression that Canada wide, WalMart wasn't stocking the Cap MLs.

Tonestar 03-30-2014 12:09 AM

Conirmed. Wal-mart is now getting Cap Legends. I went to 2 different locations today and they both had them...just the 2 different Caps though, everything else was picked clean and no sign of the second wave yet either at least in my area.

Grayfox 03-31-2014 03:19 AM

Anyone nice enough to post the UPCs for Black Widow (or any other Cap ML)?

Thanks!

Tonestar 03-31-2014 11:22 AM

I am nice enough to post a UPC code for you. I don't have Black Widow's as I have not found her yet but I do have an Agents of Hydra (Zemo/Aim Soldier) UPC #6 5356995511 5. Hope that helps.

Grayfox 03-31-2014 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 62981)
I am nice enough to post a UPC code for you. I don't have Black Widow's as I have not found her yet but I do have an Agents of Hydra (Zemo/Aim Soldier) UPC #6 5356995511 5. Hope that helps.

Thanks much!

Checked with the local WalMart, they won't carry the Cap MLs sadly. Damn Black Widow figure...so hard to acquire :(

behindthemask 03-31-2014 10:51 PM

I checked my Local Walmart today and they had no cap figures but they did have cap stuff like cosplay and 3 3/4'' stuff, but no 6'' figures, plenty of spidey figures, heard the revision cases were out which meant Spidergirl and Boomerang and I was right! found 1 of each, but left Boomerang as his paint apps were shit, checked TRU and Target and they have nothing new, and TRU charging $26.99/figure is ridiculous, there was a bunch of black cats and a few carnage's but not gonna blow $$ on extras, unless it's army builders.

Evan 03-31-2014 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 62920)
Wal-Mart prices on these are not that bad compared to prices at TRU.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FETT1 (Post 62918)
holy crap these are expensive ...whoaaaaaa...

The Cap figures seem to be $22.92 at Walmart. Interestingly, the Spidey figures seem to fluctuate in price depending on the store. I've seen them for both $19.92 and $22.92. I don't know what TRU charges, but I have heard they are more expensive on more than one occasion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grayfox (Post 62936)
Can anyone confirm seeing wave 1 at WalMart prior to these new figures showing up?

I was under the impression that Canada wide, WalMart wasn't stocking the Cap MLs.

I've seen the Cap wave 1 figures at Walmart but not nearly as often as Spidey. Maybe only certain stores are getting Cap?

Toy Gremlin 04-01-2014 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by behindthemask (Post 63013)
I checked my Local Walmart today and they had no cap figures but they did have cap stuff like cosplay and 3 3/4'' stuff, but no 6'' figures, plenty of spidey figures, heard the revision cases were out which meant Spidergirl and Boomerang and I was right! found 1 of each, but left Boomerang as his paint apps were shit, checked TRU and Target and they have nothing new, and TRU charging $26.99/figure is ridiculous, there was a bunch of black cats and a few carnage's but not gonna blow $$ on extras, unless it's army builders.

Yeah, the $26.99 price is way too much. I bought the more difficult to find figures (i.e. Black Cat, Hydra, and AIM) at TRU for that price and waited for a sale. Then got a price adjustment on them. If there is no sale during the adjustment period, I would have returned them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan (Post 63018)
The Cap figures seem to be $22.92 at Walmart. Interestingly, the Spidey figures seem to fluctuate in price depending on the store. I've seen them for both $19.92 and $22.92. I don't know what TRU charges, but I have heard they are more expensive on more than one occasion.

TRU's regular prices for Spidey and Cap Legends are expensive. I believe TRU charges $26.99 each for both Spidey and Cap Legend figures. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan (Post 63018)
I've seen the Cap wave 1 figures at Walmart but not nearly as often as Spidey. Maybe only certain stores are getting Cap?

I am hoping that is not the case. I would rather pay the $22.92 for these at Walmart than TRU's $26.99 price.

iammingy 04-01-2014 01:51 AM

Only Alberta and Manitoba are getting Wave 2 now...
The Ontario Walmarts had restocked Wave 1 and BC's don't have any, not even Wave 1... :(

Toy Gremlin 04-01-2014 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iammingy (Post 63025)
Only Alberta and Manitoba are getting Wave 2 now...
The Ontario Walmarts had restocked Wave 1 and BC's don't have any, not even Wave 1... :(

Yeah, I have been searching my local Walmart and they got nothing. Not even a peg for them. :(