ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GI Joe Classified Spirit & Storm Shadow Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=40583)

Robimus 07-26-2022 10:41 PM

GI Joe Classified Spirit & Storm Shadow Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to many reports from Gamestops across the country we now know that the GI Joe Classified Storm Shadow and Spirit have been released in Canada. Cobra Officer, also advertised as part of the same wave, so far is only available from smaller local retailers and amazon as of this post.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

Tiffster 07-27-2022 02:37 AM

Re: GI Joe Classified Spirit & Storm Shadow Released in Canada

2 Attachment(s)
Indeed they have .

athanato 07-28-2022 12:05 AM

All three are on Amazon now for Aug 1 release for $35.99 each. Croc Master is also posted for Oct release for the silly $67 price tag, I wonder if Gamestop will sell at $45 like they do with the Snake-eyes/timber pack. Kamakura is oddly $50 and the Viper pack $140 but I am guessing that is more Hasbro doing than Amazon.

Robimus 07-28-2022 12:40 AM

The $67 ish will be the standard retail price going forward for those Croc Master or Snake Eyes and Timber sets.

If patient we could see a sale at TRU eventually.

Quote:

Originally Posted by athanato (Post 144387)
All three are on Amazon now for Aug 1 release for $35.99 each. Croc Master is also posted for Oct release for the silly $67 price tag, I wonder if Gamestop will sell at $45 like they do with the Snake-eyes/timber pack. Kamakura is oddly $50 and the Viper pack $140 but I am guessing that is more Hasbro doing than Amazon.

Napseeker 07-28-2022 01:10 AM

But anyone remember what CrocMaster was priced at when Gamestop put it up for pre-order? It couldn't have been $67-ish back then.

I'm thinking that those who pre-ordered him early got in on at a better pricepoint before Hasbro raised the prices again on 6-inchers.

Nyax78 07-28-2022 01:45 AM

The pre-order price for crocmaster was $62.99