ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Marvel Universe Online/Pre Order Sightings Thread (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34295)

sixshot1981 06-02-2022 11:56 AM

Re: Marvel Universe Online/Pre Order Sightings Thread

In case anyone has a USA address they can ship to.

Hasbro Pulse is having a 40% off sale quite a few items on their site.

Go check it out !

duelerx 06-04-2022 11:21 AM

No US address required, they ship to Canada, you just pay like 30 bucks in shipping plus import fees

Napseeker 06-04-2022 12:10 PM

Do you still get dinged with import fees if the shipment is under a certain amount e.g. $300?

ghostlurk29 06-04-2022 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napseeker (Post 142635)
Do you still get dinged with import fees if the shipment is under a certain amount e.g. $300?

They charge tax on every order. Fees are paid upfront. I've never had to pay anything extra on delivery.

...though a lot of my larger orders shipped one item at a time, so that could be why.

Napseeker 06-04-2022 01:26 PM

Okay that's what I wanted to know. I did pay taxes on HP's website when I was checking out, but I don't want any nasty surprises by being charged even more fees upon delivery.

sixshot1981 06-04-2022 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duelerx (Post 142634)
No US address required, they ship to Canada, you just pay like 30 bucks in shipping plus import fees

For sure...but figured it kinda kills the deal otherwise.

duelerx 06-05-2022 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixshot1981 (Post 142638)
For sure...but figured it kinda kills the deal otherwise.

If you're just buying 1 or 2 figures for sure, but I added a ton of stuff to my cart then looked at the conversion before committing to checkout. I ended up paying something like 23 CAD per figure after shipping/import fees. So definitely a better deal the bigger the volume you're buying since (I think) their shipping caps out at 30 US no matter the size of your order.

Marvellegendsguy 06-05-2022 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duelerx (Post 142650)
If you're just buying 1 or 2 figures for sure, but I added a ton of stuff to my cart then looked at the conversion before committing to checkout. I ended up paying something like 23 CAD per figure after shipping/import fees. So definitely a better deal the bigger the volume you're buying since (I think) their shipping caps out at 30 US no matter the size of your order.

Yeah you have to order big. Unfortunately all the stuff I really wanted was gone.

ghostlurk29 06-05-2022 01:50 PM

Probably not the best deal for buying just regular releases. However, it does make ordering exclusives more palatable. Being able to add a few discounted figures to my Morph preorder makes it a $40 figure rather than $75.