ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Amazing Spider-Man 3.75" Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=10725)

Hantei 05-12-2012 02:52 AM

Amazing Spider-Man 3.75" Figures Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
The first wave of Amazing Spider-Man 3.75" figures has hit Canadian retail. The wave consists of Mega Cannon Spider-Man, Symbiote Strike Spider-Man, Capture Trap Spider-Man (Ben Reilly), Hydro Attack Spider-Man , Grappling Hook Spider-Man (Mangaverse), Symbiote Snap Venom, Glider Attack Green Goblin, and Power Arms Dr. Octopus (Ultimate)

The sighting was made at a Zellers in Alberta, where the figures are retailing for $11.99 each.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Toy Gremlin 05-12-2012 03:10 AM

Re: Amazing Spider-Man 3.75" Figures Released in Canada

I'll pass on these. The only one that I may pick up from this line is the Ultra-Poseable Spider-Man in wave 2.

Hantei 05-12-2012 03:31 AM

Haha, yea. The articulation is bad, the hips are just swivels, not the ball-hinged joint we usually find. The only one I'm going for is the ultra-poseable movie Spidey whenever he hits.

Toy Gremlin 05-12-2012 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantei (Post 43765)
Haha, yea. The articulation is bad, the hips are just swivels, not the ball-hinged joint we usually find. The only one I'm going for is the ultra-poseable movie Spidey whenever he hits.

Yeah, kind of sad that they replaced the ball-hinged hips with swivels ones. I was hoping that they would increase the articulation on the Spider-man figures not reduce them. :( I hope that Ultra-poseable Spidey isn't too difficult to track down.

StarwarsTF 05-12-2012 08:32 AM

is it May 28th already? lol

FETT1 05-12-2012 11:19 AM

11.99????????????????????????????????????????????????.. ....EASY PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:canada:

Power Cosmic 05-12-2012 03:33 PM

Venom sculpt is easily the works looking one. Just garbage.

Ultra-poseable Spidey definitey looks like the best of the bunch but the silver tread on his shoes for real? Is the movie set in the '80s or something?

StaticShin27 05-13-2012 12:04 AM

I actually just went "ew!" at the articulation xD

Rogue_Optimus 05-13-2012 01:13 AM

So, they're the same figs from the spider-man line?

protoform_ironhide 05-13-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue_Optimus (Post 43788)
So, they're the same figs from the spider-man line?

If u check out the waist and legs connection on each of these figures, they look like different mold from the spider-man line u see at stores right now.... look like they will have less articulation.. They remind me of figurines from the 80s... or am I wrong... :confused: