ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Star Force Captain Marvel Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=32745)

Robimus 03-05-2019 10:50 PM

Star Force Captain Marvel Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to reports from multiple provinces we now know that the EB Games Exclusive Starforce Captain Marvel has been released in Canada.

Sightings have come in from Ontario and Manitoba.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

C Spray 03-06-2019 12:48 AM

Re: Star Force Captain Marvel Released in Canada

Good news. Hope I get my call soon.

riderman 03-06-2019 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C Spray (Post 104627)

I got my call to pick her up. When I got to the store my Captain Marvel had an extra hand rolling inside the package. Funny thing is all the others on the wall didn't have the extra hand except mine!!

riderman 03-06-2019 05:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Extra hand please see pic. It was just rattling inside the box.

Alexander Quinn 03-06-2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C Spray (Post 104627)

It’s EB, so I wouldn’t count on it. I genuinely like the staff at my store, but they’ve still half-assed 4 out of the last 6 pre-orders I’ve made, and I’m still waiting on my Star Wars Imperial Jumptrooper. I get the feeling they got it in, didn’t check it, sold it, and are now just stalling me every time I ask. I feel like we need to start harassing the hell outta the District Managers, cause EB in general just seems to be really freaking awful at this. :mad:

purple-bot 03-07-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 104657)
It’s EB, so I wouldn’t count on it. I genuinely like the staff at my store, but they’ve still half-assed 4 out of the last 6 pre-orders I’ve made, and I’m still waiting on my Star Wars Imperial Jumptrooper. I get the feeling they got it in, didn’t check it, sold it, and are now just stalling me every time I ask. I feel like we need to start harassing the hell outta the District Managers, cause EB in general just seems to be really freaking awful at this. :mad:

Agreed