ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31488)

erik352 05-05-2022 09:41 AM

Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

wow! $60 is too much money! Ill wait for amazon or gamestop

cloud 05-05-2022 04:35 PM

I dont know whats going on with Toys R Us but on average they are charging 10 bucks more

Zeroflamez 05-05-2022 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 141972)
I dont know whats going on with Toys R Us but on average they are charging 10 bucks more

From what someone said on here, I think it's change of ownership.

ssjgoku22 05-19-2022 09:13 PM

Power Lance is up on Gamestop for preorder for $200. Why is this $120 cheaper than the Power Sword? I mean, the lance doesn't seem to have any lights or sounds, but does that make up the $120 difference? Friggen Hasbro. I don't see myself buying any of these, the prices are insane. You'll be paying well over $1000 for the 5 weapons (and who knows how much Hasbro will charge for the Power Axe and Bow).

Zeroflamez 05-19-2022 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 142266)
Power Lance is up on Gamestop for preorder for $200. Why is this $120 cheaper than the Power Sword? I mean, the lance doesn't seem to have any lights or sounds, but does that make up the $120 difference? Friggen Hasbro. I don't see myself buying any of these, the prices are insane. You'll be paying well over $1000 for the 5 weapons (and who knows how much Hasbro will charge for the Power Axe and Bow).

Remember years ago when $210 would get you the entire set of Ranger weapons that combine AND have lights and sound?. Now we have this lol

ssjgoku22 05-19-2022 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeroflamez (Post 142268)
Remember years ago when $210 would get you the entire set of Ranger weapons that combine AND have lights and sound?. Now we have this lol

This is why I prefer Bandai sometimes.

VincentVega 05-20-2022 08:17 AM

The Bandai prop replicas were really nice.

erik352 05-20-2022 10:45 AM

I wonder how much the helmet would cost when we finally get to the last MMPR helmet. Seems they get higher per release!

Zeroflamez 05-20-2022 10:48 AM

At this point if you want the prop replicas you might as well go after Bandai Legacy ones on the after market. Alot of them aren't that much more expensive than what Hasbro is asking for their prop stuff.

Alexander Quinn 05-20-2022 01:10 PM

Just saw Dino Charge Pink at GameStop. So glad I cancelled her. I can not fathom how Hasbro can keep screwing up matching pink plastic and plastic painted pink, especially at these prices. The chest, skirt, and legs on the one I saw were all three very different colours.