ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31488)

ToaTahu 06-18-2022 10:17 PM

Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifedragon99 (Post 142957)
Got one form a local Ebgames. Returning my white boots five stripes.

Side note the bottoms piece of tape is really easy to peal off and doesn't ruin the cardboard. Can't tell that I switched out the figures.

Thanks for letting us know they hit stores! checked today and found the correct one. Im also seeing zeo yellow and phantom ranger hitting stores which is nice. I was worried they wouldnt come in.

LionCeltic 06-22-2022 05:49 PM

Yea... haven't seen them in BC. Been going to various Walmarts, Toys R' Us, and EB Games religiously but haven't seen any of the Ninjetti figures pop up.

I did notice the Wave 11 figures pop up [specifically at the Metropolis EB Games]

cloud 06-23-2022 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LionCeltic (Post 143084)
Yea... haven't seen them in BC. Been going to various Walmarts, Toys R' Us, and EB Games religiously but haven't seen any of the Ninjetti figures pop up.

I did notice the Wave 11 figures pop up [specifically at the Metropolis EB Games]

The Ninjetti figures have showed up like a month ago at Toys R Us. Blue, black and white rangers

cloud 06-23-2022 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifedragon99 (Post 142963)
I got my original one in April, I only keep the front and sides of the boxes, wasn't fussed about the white boots but then I saw one in store, and said why not.

Side note, where the Metallic figures Pulse exclusives? Seeing pics online, I kind of want them now.

You mean the metallic five? So far they stayed the Pulse. exclusives.
Did you get them during the power sale?

Zeroflamez 06-27-2022 10:22 PM

DT Yellow leaked. Looks decent but I really wish her daggers had more paint on them. They look really plain.
https://i.rbrspace.com/8311967b7e300...77c9f5421d.jpg

ghostlurk29 06-27-2022 10:54 PM

Not the Yellow Ranger I'm looking for. Would suck if Hasbro is dropping SPD without completing the team.

Zeroflamez 06-28-2022 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 (Post 143211)
Not the Yellow Ranger I'm looking for. Would suck if Hasbro is dropping SPD without completing the team.

SPD yellow is probably at the end of the year.

Zathereth 07-05-2022 12:55 AM

I jumped and started collecting the MMPR licensed by Hasbro for ThreeZero. Great 1:6 figures, but 4x the price of a lightning collection lol....RIP my wallet. Bought Drakkon, the original 6 MMPR and ranger slayer ;/

Not sure if I'll continue the lightning collection line unless Hasbro makes some improvements.

Zeroflamez 07-05-2022 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zathereth (Post 143405)
I jumped and started collecting the MMPR licensed by Hasbro for ThreeZero. Great 1:6 figures, but 4x the price of a lightning collection lol....RIP my wallet. Bought Drakkon, the original 6 MMPR and ranger slayer ;/

Not sure if I'll continue the lightning collection line unless Hasbro makes some improvements.

How do you find the QC on the threezero figures? I've seen and heard quite a bit online that was a mixed bag. Yeah, I've all but stopped with the LC right now. For one because my stores barely carry them anymore, if at all.(I prefer to buy in store cause I don't trust the QC) For two, the price.

lifedragon99 07-06-2022 04:41 PM

I got my Kimberly Pink Ranger I preordered last year. This batch has silver instead of white on the blade blaster. One way to differentiate from the 2-Pack I guess.