ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure Collections Spotlight (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   My collection (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16797)

cobralegion 02-26-2014 03:47 AM

My collection

10 Attachment(s)
Decided to finally put up a few pictures of the collection.
I've been collecting since 1992 when the Hall of Fame GI Joes came out at Toys and Wheels and there's no end in site. Just too many cool lines to get.

Lines I collect the most are GI Joe and Star Wars but collect everything and anything I find interesting.

Stevan 02-26-2014 10:38 AM

Re: My collection

Amazing colection and very well displayed

cobralegion 02-26-2014 06:07 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevan (Post 61769)
Amazing colection and very well displayed

Thanks! I always think its a mess lol

cobralegion 02-26-2014 06:32 PM

10 Attachment(s)
more...

cobralegion 03-05-2014 04:48 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Some custom vehicles...

cobralegion 03-18-2014 09:02 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Set a few more items up and finally began the work on the new city dio. This will be the third city diorama I've built over the last 20 years and will be a bit smaller then the other 2. Just building the structures now but most of the fun is in the detailing. Here's a few pictures of my older city dioramas as well as the start of the new one.

66jedikiller66 03-19-2014 08:59 AM

Awesome job with the city dio it looks great.
I also see that you are making your base so it can be used for Star Wars as well it is good to make generic settings like that.

SanMiguel 03-19-2014 04:17 PM

awesome room full of collection......i guess minimalist concept doesnt suite your taste...lol

cobralegion 03-20-2014 02:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by 66jedikiller66 (Post 62489)
Awesome job with the city dio it looks great.
I also see that you are making your base so it can be used for Star Wars as well it is good to make generic settings like that.

Thanks Jedi! I've always used Cobra and the Empire together..usually Cobra acts as the police force. I tend to mesh everything together lol. All the Marvel and DC characters are aligned as well. Not to mention any other figure line I can fit in.

cobralegion 03-20-2014 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanMiguel (Post 62509)
awesome room full of collection......i guess minimalist concept doesnt suite your taste...lol

Thanks and definitely not! This is only about a tenth of what I have. Every once in a while I sell off some stuff but usually just end up spending it on other items so I don't get ahead at all. and I'm an army builder...which doesn't works well with being a minimalist lol. Way too many cool toys out there.