ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars Black Series discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17520)

Ras 09-17-2015 05:18 PM

Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Thanks. Storm Trooper is sold out :/

thepepperskull 09-17-2015 07:30 PM

It says 3 Stormtroopers left in stock! GO GO GO!

EDIT: nevermind, all gone.

Wintermute 09-17-2015 08:55 PM

I was just at the EB Games at University Plaza in Hamilton and they had Black Series Ep 7 Chewie and Kylo Ren.

So add another store that's selling these to the list!

Wintermute 09-19-2015 11:48 AM

Slight rant:

Hasbro. Double-jointed elbows in Black Series figures.

Why do the ones that desperately need it (i.e. any lightsaber-wielding figure, First Order Stormtrooper, Chewbacca, etc., etc.) don't get the double-jointed elbows, YET the ones that absolutely don't need it (Emperor Palpatine and Yoda) have it!?

Old dudes/aliens in robes don't need double-jointed elbows, man!

Fack!

...I still love you, Hasbro.

thepepperskull 09-19-2015 01:42 PM

^ Agreed. I think for them it's easier to hide the double jointed elbows on armored or soft goods robed action figs. This is something I like about Hasbro's figures, the well-hidden joints in comparison to other brands' figures.

...But that still doesn't explain why we didn't get double-jointed elbows on the First Order Stormtrooper.

EDIt: And while we're at it, Hasbro, stop making removable helmets on your figures. Your removable helmets never end up looking right. Swappable heads always end up much, much better.

Wintermute 09-19-2015 01:55 PM

Yeah, I really hope they redo Darth Vader. Just have him in his helmet, no removable pieces. It's cool what they did, and the likeness to David Prowse underneath is well done, but the helmet does not sit right.

thepepperskull 09-19-2015 02:24 PM

I just hope they change the upcoming Jango to have swappable heads instead of a removable helmet.

Apparently they're going to release a realistic style Sabine from Rebels for the 6 inch Black Series line and she's getting swappable heads.

thepepperskull 09-20-2015 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintermute (Post 75435)
My order from Sears.ca came today with the First Order Stormtroopers. I hope you guys get yours soon too!

Still haven't gottan any notification. A friend of mine got hers and she placed her order after mine.... I hope mine wasn't lost in the process.

MULTIPLEX 09-20-2015 12:42 PM

I wish the holes under the feet for the 6" line were all the same size. I've yet to find a decent solution to stand these up. Seems every figure has a different size hole.

corecutter 09-20-2015 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 75498)
I wish the holes under the feet for the 6" line were all the same size. I've yet to find a decent solution to stand these up. Seems every figure has a different size hole.

IG88 works with those grey ones that came with marvel legends a couple years ago.