ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars Black Series discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17520)

nighthawk 10-31-2022 04:18 PM

Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by philtastic (Post 147601)
Also, zero word on if GameStop will be getting Paz Visla at all, so I guess I'm getting hosed with Pulse's shipping?

That's why I didn't order him. Not willing to pay the shipping price.

Wheelwave 10-31-2022 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megathong (Post 147596)
Does anyone else feel like they won't get the phase 2 Purgetrooper who ordered on day one at Walmart?

It was supposed to ship Oct 28 now it's listed as delayed. It hit shelves months ago. They could have fulfilled online orders first but no.

I'm wondering that too.

megathong 11-01-2022 06:13 PM

I'm looking for the Boba Fett (Tython) Jedi Ruins. Stocktrack says multiple Walmarts have them but when I get there, all I see is Saw Gerrera. I think Hasbro did a switcheroo and sent Saws by mistake.

lifedragon99 11-01-2022 09:01 PM

I couldn't find a Gamestop sightings board like on cybertron.ca so I thought Id' post these here, new figures that were announced at MCM London.

Mara Jade

Doctor Aphra

Bastila Shan Available In store Only at time of posting

Darth Malak Available In Store only at time of posting.

Din Djarin Morak

Cal Kestis

Robimus 11-01-2022 09:26 PM

Three EU figures.

Mara in particular is a big get.

philtastic 11-01-2022 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifedragon99 (Post 147643)
I couldn't find a Gamestop sightings board like on cybertron.ca so I thought Id' post these here, new figures that were announced at MCM London.

Mara Jade

Doctor Aphra

Bastila Shan Available In store Only at time of posting

Darth Malak Available In Store only at time of posting.

Din Djarin Morak

Cal Kestis

Wow, those KOTOR figures went fast. Guess I shouldn't be surprised, especially since GameStop is a gaming store, but still. Glad I didn't forget to check the site earlier.

Lord Scareglow 11-02-2022 03:50 PM

Saw more then one fancy shiny Retro Card Admiral Ackbar's at Gamestop the other day.

In case anybody was looking for that?

Zeroflamez 11-02-2022 05:15 PM

Just when I thought I was out they pull out the KOTOR heavy hitters. Just preorders Malak and Bastilla. Kind of regretting not getting a Big Z while he was dirt cheap. Oh well.. Not really wanting to pay retail or above retail for him. He's not worth it. I hope HK 47 is next or canderous.

lifedragon99 11-02-2022 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeroflamez (Post 147666)
Just when I thought I was out they pull out the KOTOR heavy hitters. Just preorders Malak and Bastilla. Kind of regretting not getting a Big Z while he was dirt cheap. Oh well.. Not really wanting to pay retail or above retail for him. He's not worth it. I hope HK 47 is next or canderous.

Check GameStop.ca they have store inventory locator and you can call them and put it off to the side if there is a store near by with inventory. You can also, if there isn't one nearby, ask them to send it to a store for you.

I was looking for let's go Pikachu and we've played over the week since I had a coupon for buy 2 get 1 free. I called Bolton GameStop and they asked if I wanted to send it to another store.

nighthawk 11-02-2022 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megathong (Post 147641)
I'm looking for the Boba Fett (Tython) Jedi Ruins. Stocktrack says multiple Walmarts have them but when I get there, all I see is Saw Gerrera. I think Hasbro did a switcheroo and sent Saws by mistake.

They probably assign the same code for Saw and Boba. Happens all the time. The had all the Vice Admiral Ramparts listed as the Bad Batch Rex in Stocktrack for the longest time.

I got my Fett over a month ago, so not sure if he's already done for as all the Walmarts around me have lots of Saws and no more Tython Fetts.

Disappointing thing about the Tython Fett though is that they put his shoulder armour on wrong. I had to modify mine to make it look somewhat correct as they just used the Throne Room one's armor piece.

https://i.imgur.com/fej2ayU.jpg