ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=37780)

Prime Sinister 05-29-2021 12:45 AM

Re: Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow (Post 130183)
Ah cool, yeah what store may I ask?

Dufferin Mall

athanato 05-29-2021 09:38 PM

Re: Gi Joe Classified Cobra Island Firefly, Major Bludd & Viper Released in Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicLumpia (Post 130188)
Since the lockdown in Ontario I find that certain TRU stores are hard to reach by phone.

If they do pick up the phone don't be surprised if the employee sounds disgruntled since everyone calling in is asking about GI Joes.

Don Mills use to be happy [during lock downs] to take orders over the phone and I have done it before to get Thrust, Runabout, Clamp Chop and Ramman. if they no longer like ppl asking them then they need to get HQ to change their policy for listing store inventory, if stores have less than 10 of an item they delete it from the web site or don't bother listing it, TRU does not want to sell their products and they wonder why Walmart and Amazon kill them in sales.

Prime Sinister 05-29-2021 09:46 PM

My experience with Whitby Toys R Us:
Me: H-
Customer Service: WE HAVE NO GI JOES!!

philtastic 05-29-2021 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prime Sinister (Post 130206)
My experience with Whitby Toys R Us:
Me: H-
Customer Service: WE HAVE NO GI JOES!!

:rofl:

Team Jetfire 05-30-2021 12:10 AM

So how much did everyone pay for Bludd and Vipers at TRU? I just checked my receipt and I got them for 23.97 each. Was I just really lucky? I bought them the Tuesday before last.

Marvellegendsguy 05-30-2021 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 130213)
So how much did everyone pay for Bludd and Vipers at TRU? I just checked my receipt and I got them for 23.97 each. Was I just really lucky? I bought them the Tuesday before last.

I think you got an amazing deal, the only Major Bludds and Vipers available to me are $110 on Craigslist. Scalpers got a lot of them here I think. People here would gladly pay you $50 each for them plus shipping.

Prime Sinister 05-30-2021 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 130213)

$29.99 on Friday. Just missed the sale (ended Thursday), but not complaining.

usernameprime 05-30-2021 09:13 AM

through a hasbro screw up and series of deals i managed to get the whole wave for $20, just waiting on bludd to land at my door now.

Predahank 05-30-2021 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usernameprime (Post 130216)
through a hasbro screw up and series of deals i managed to get the whole wave for $20, just waiting on bludd to land at my door now.

do tell

wesperino 05-30-2021 10:55 AM

All the TRU locations near me know my voice and know what I’m looking for when I say hi. Been putting in the work to land these figures as well as flint and LJ. 5 new figures and 1 month is awesome but hurts my wallet.