ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   LEGO Minifigure Collection Series 12 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=19077)

Hantei 10-03-2014 12:23 AM

LEGO Minifigure Collection Series 12 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member Whitter, we now know that series 12 LEGO Minifigure Collection has been released in Canada.

The minifigures were found at Toysrus and Walmart where they retail for $3.99 and $3.83 respectively.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

cloud 10-04-2014 07:44 PM

Re: LEGO Minifigure Collection Series 12 Released in Canada

If anyone has an extra Pizza guy and Goth girl for sale, I'm interested.

cloud 10-06-2014 12:58 AM

First time went LEGO minifigure hunting using the touch and feel method. I found Goth girl and Pizza Guy.
Pizza Guy was easy because he's the only one with the round pizza piece that I already have. The goth bear piece was harder to feel. The tip for hunting down Goth girl is that she has a soft hair piece so if you feel something squishy that's her.

Hantei 10-06-2014 08:38 PM

Was feeling through the remains of two cases. Felt a lot the Dino Tracker Girl and Musketeer Guy. I guess they aren't too popular.

cloud 10-07-2014 11:40 PM

I'm guessing because those two are harder to fit in CITY collections?

Scrapper6 10-09-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hantei (Post 68460)
Was feeling through the remains of two cases. Felt a lot the Dino Tracker Girl and Musketeer Guy. I guess they aren't too popular.

Are you sure? She and the Genie have the same hair piece, so unless you also felt the compound bow or the syringe I would be cautious of how many there actually were. Real shame too, she's pretty sweet. Looking forward to snagging a dupe of her once I have confirmed the rest of the 16 I need.

FYI Chapters/Indigo/Coles is charging 3.95$ for these, not much of a difference from TRU, but thought I'd mention it as most tend to ignore those stores for figures forgetting they stock LEGO as well.

Rogue_Optimus 10-10-2014 11:14 PM

Picked up most of them now, just missing the jester and the pig guy. Not bad since I went the pure blind pull route. Now it's time to start feeling up the packs next time I see them

Hantei 10-11-2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapper6 (Post 68523)
Are you sure? She and the Genie have the same hair piece, so unless you also felt the compound bow or the syringe I would be cautious of how many there actually were. Real shame too, she's pretty sweet. Looking forward to snagging a dupe of her once I have confirmed the rest of the 16 I need.

Ah, you may be right, haha as I was getting closer to the end of the pile I just felt the hair piece and assumed it was hers. But I'm certain that about 70% of those I felt did have the bow piece.

I think the one I like the most is either the hun warrior or prospector (because of the comical face).

Arzon76 10-12-2014 02:23 PM

Looking for the wizard dude. I have genie to trade if anybody wants her. Thanks.