ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Wizard World Toronto Comic Con 2011 (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=6618)

Robimus 02-23-2011 01:54 AM

Wizard World Toronto Comic Con 2011

1 Attachment(s)
The second annual Wizard World Toronto Comic Con is coming up soon, March 18th-20th at the Direct Energy Centre , Exhibition Place, 100 Princes’ Blvd in Toronto, Ontario.

This year features an expanded celebrity guest list, huge artist alley, exhibitor space and much, much more.

Some of this years guests include Ray Park, Billy Dee Williams, Jeremy Bulloch, Peter Mayhew, Anthony Forest and Screech himself, Dustin Diamond! Comic guests include Michael Golden, Bill Sienkiewicz & Alex Milne.

Single day passes are $35, with full weekend passes costing $55. Check their website for all the details.

Be sure to stop by the Actionfigurenews.ca booth and say hi!

Robimus 02-23-2011 01:56 AM

Re: Wizard World Toronto Comic Con

Wish I could go and meet Billy Dee!

vujonny 02-23-2011 03:52 AM

So is this like Fan expo?

tekkamanraiden 02-23-2011 08:31 AM

Wow that's quite the guest list.

@vujonny I looks to be similar to Fanexpo.

Prowl_2009 02-23-2011 10:28 AM

Would love to meet the man behind Boba Fett! :D

CobraCommander 02-23-2011 01:06 PM

Has anyone gone to this show before? If so, is there a good selection of toys to buy?

StarwarsTF 02-23-2011 01:42 PM

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS maybe when it becomes like its American shows and stop shitting on the heads of CDNS just because it has wizard world attached to it then ill go back!! $35= a## raping!!!!

No CC, the same people and booths will be at fan expo! Toys are limited mainly vendors that take up too much room!! That sell nothing but flea market merch!

Prowl_2009 02-23-2011 01:49 PM

^^ Good to know, guess I won't be going.

davecrew 02-23-2011 02:42 PM

I was looking at last years pictures and it looked like quite a few booths of toys set up but i have never been so i dont really no

CobraCommander 02-23-2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarwarsTF (Post 26871)
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS maybe when it becomes like its American shows and stop shitting on the heads of CDNS just because it has wizard world attached to it then ill go back!! $35= a## raping!!!!

No CC, the same people and booths will be at fan expo! Toys are limited mainly vendors that take up too much room!! That sell nothing but flea market merch!

Thanks dude!