ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Walgreens Exclusive Punisher Released @ EB Games in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=25936)

Robimus 10-03-2016 12:05 AM

Walgreens Exclusive Punisher Released @ EB Games in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN member Electro16 we now know that the Walgreens Exclusive Punisher has been released in Canada at EB Games.

Sightings have been reported from multiple provinces.

cobralegion 10-03-2016 03:29 PM

Re: Walgreens Exclusive Punisher Released @ EB Games in Canada

Nice looking figure but I still like the Series 4 version more.

Alexander Quinn 10-03-2016 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobralegion (Post 84768)
Nice looking figure but I still like the Series 4 version more.

The alternate head he comes with reminds me a lot of that figure. I'm loving this update, but I'm a little annoyed that his hands don't have the trigger finger treatment that makes actually holding the guns work better. If ya can't pull the trigger all you can do is beat the bad guys with that bazooka, Frank. Bit of a waste, especially when figures like Falcon have trigger fingers but no guns. Still an awesome figure though.

cobralegion 10-04-2016 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 84774)
The alternate head he comes with reminds me a lot of that figure. I'm loving this update, but I'm a little annoyed that his hands don't have the trigger finger treatment that makes actually holding the guns work better. If ya can't pull the trigger all you can do is beat the bad guys with that bazooka, Frank. Bit of a waste, especially when figures like Falcon have trigger fingers but no guns. Still an awesome figure though.

Yes the hands were a big part of it. The series IV version has 35 POA and more detail especially the boots. I agree the alternate head looks pretty close but not quite the anger. The new one is a great looking figure though just maybe a little too clean looking.

Alexander Quinn 10-04-2016 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobralegion (Post 84776)
I agree the alternate head looks pretty close but not quite the anger.

I wish Hasbro's designers would start giving their ML headsculpts more emotions. They all just stare blank faced out into space. Smile, or grimace or wink. Something, lol.

DCompose 10-21-2016 06:37 AM

This figure is a representation of the Jim Lee version of Punisher.