ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   McFarlane Toys DC Super Powers figures released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=40618)

Tiffster 08-07-2022 09:49 PM

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Super Powers figures released in Canada

2 Attachment(s)
Saw these in US but didn't pickup the first time. When I went back they where gone. I hope I find them here.

MapleMegatron 08-15-2022 12:05 AM

In Canada, are these on pegs next to the other mcfarlane DC figures?

4lott 08-15-2022 06:29 AM

Depends on the store. When I found them they were. Others have found them thrown in with random stuff on end caps. I’m fairly certain that with the upcoming resets they’ll be in the other DC stuff

Tiffster 08-15-2022 07:14 AM

I found them in Vegas....and didn't pick them up cause I thought I'd pick them up here....kicking myself.

chaingunsofdoom 08-15-2022 02:20 PM

The WMs here have planograms for a reset, and 1 store is already complete, so they should move things into the proper location after those are done.

Right now at the 3 stores here that have them, one box of them were hiding in the trading card overstock area, and 2 were on pegs further down the same row as the other McFarlane figures.

4lott 08-15-2022 02:49 PM

Hopefully the next three figures will also start showing up soon.

MapleMegatron 08-15-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom (Post 144926)
The WMs here have planograms for a reset, and 1 store is already complete, so they should move things into the proper location after those are done.

Right now at the 3 stores here that have them, one box of them were hiding in the trading card overstock area, and 2 were on pegs further down the same row as the other McFarlane figures.

Thanks my fellow Cybertron.ca friend :)

Tiffster 08-15-2022 05:50 PM

These are on zavvi.ca for preorder. Figures are $22, batwing $32. Supermobile $50. Steep me thinks but I night preorder then cancel if I find them here.

adriantripod 08-17-2022 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiffster (Post 144934)
These are on zavvi.ca for preorder. Figures are $22, batwing $32. Supermobile $50. Steep me thinks but I night preorder then cancel if I find them here.

Well, I paid $19.97 for the Batwing and $29.97 for the Supermobile in the States (plus tax), so these aren't tooooo far off. Certainly better than eBay prices, and Zavvi's shipping prices are usually pretty good

Tiffster 08-17-2022 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriantripod (Post 144990)
Well, I paid $19.97 for the Batwing and $29.97 for the Supermobile in the States (plus tax), so these aren't tooooo far off. Certainly better than eBay prices, and Zavvi's shipping prices are usually pretty good

Yes, but these should get released here. What are the expected prices here?