ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   McFarlane Toys DC Super Powers figures released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=40618)

Robimus 07-31-2022 03:15 PM

McFarlane Toys DC Super Powers figures released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN member adriantripod we now know that the Mcfarlane Toys DC Super Powers wave 1 has been released in Canada.

All were sighted at a Walmart in Ontario. The wave includes Superman, Batman & Dark Sied

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

Rodrigo 08-06-2022 01:53 PM

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Super Powers figures released in Canada

How much?

Tiffster 08-06-2022 06:31 PM

Are these on Walmart website yet?

adriantripod 08-07-2022 09:28 AM

$14.97, and not on the website yet.

FlashWWest 08-07-2022 03:49 PM

I'd love to know if/where people are finding these. Nothing in Oakville/Mississauga area just yet.

adriantripod 08-07-2022 04:01 PM

I found them in Ottawa last Monday, and then I saw someone on Instagram find them in Montreal later in the week and (I believe) on the east coast as well. I also just came back from a cross-border shopping trip and the first Walmart I went into had that beautiful shipper case on display with both vehicles and John Stewart as well...and they all came home with me.

FlashWWest 08-07-2022 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriantripod (Post 144728)
I found them in Ottawa last Monday, and then I saw someone on Instagram find them in Montreal later in the week and (I believe) on the east coast as well. I also just came back from a cross-border shopping trip and the first Walmart I went into had that beautiful shipper case on display with both vehicles and John Stewart as well...and they all came home with me.

That's excellent! Congrats on the find there. It sounds like we're going to get these but I'm feeling a bit impatient at the moment. Loved this line back in the day. Here's hoping they get a wide release over the next few weeks across Canada.

athanato 08-07-2022 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashWWest (Post 144727)
I'd love to know if/where people are finding these. Nothing in Oakville/Mississauga area just yet.

usually because they just get one box of 2-6 figures

athanato 08-07-2022 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriantripod (Post 144728)

The US stores get far more stock than Canadian, they are great for that.

cloud 08-07-2022 09:37 PM

That's nice I also came back from my us trip last week but I only saw one Walmart that had these and they only had Batman

Tiffster 08-07-2022 09:49 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Saw these in US but didn't pickup the first time. When I went back they where gone. I hope I find them here.

MapleMegatron 08-15-2022 12:05 AM

In Canada, are these on pegs next to the other mcfarlane DC figures?

4lott 08-15-2022 06:29 AM

Depends on the store. When I found them they were. Others have found them thrown in with random stuff on end caps. I’m fairly certain that with the upcoming resets they’ll be in the other DC stuff

Tiffster 08-15-2022 07:14 AM

I found them in Vegas....and didn't pick them up cause I thought I'd pick them up here....kicking myself.

chaingunsofdoom 08-15-2022 02:20 PM

The WMs here have planograms for a reset, and 1 store is already complete, so they should move things into the proper location after those are done.

Right now at the 3 stores here that have them, one box of them were hiding in the trading card overstock area, and 2 were on pegs further down the same row as the other McFarlane figures.

4lott 08-15-2022 02:49 PM

Hopefully the next three figures will also start showing up soon.

MapleMegatron 08-15-2022 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom (Post 144926)
The WMs here have planograms for a reset, and 1 store is already complete, so they should move things into the proper location after those are done.

Right now at the 3 stores here that have them, one box of them were hiding in the trading card overstock area, and 2 were on pegs further down the same row as the other McFarlane figures.

Thanks my fellow Cybertron.ca friend :)

Tiffster 08-15-2022 05:50 PM

These are on zavvi.ca for preorder. Figures are $22, batwing $32. Supermobile $50. Steep me thinks but I night preorder then cancel if I find them here.

adriantripod 08-17-2022 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiffster (Post 144934)
These are on zavvi.ca for preorder. Figures are $22, batwing $32. Supermobile $50. Steep me thinks but I night preorder then cancel if I find them here.

Well, I paid $19.97 for the Batwing and $29.97 for the Supermobile in the States (plus tax), so these aren't tooooo far off. Certainly better than eBay prices, and Zavvi's shipping prices are usually pretty good

Tiffster 08-17-2022 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriantripod (Post 144990)
Well, I paid $19.97 for the Batwing and $29.97 for the Supermobile in the States (plus tax), so these aren't tooooo far off. Certainly better than eBay prices, and Zavvi's shipping prices are usually pretty good

Yes, but these should get released here. What are the expected prices here?

Tiffster 08-17-2022 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4lott (Post 144928)
Hopefully the next three figures will also start showing up soon.

What are they? GL and...

The Rock 08-17-2022 01:28 PM

Flash and the Batman Who Laughs

adriantripod 08-17-2022 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiffster (Post 144994)
Yes, but these should get released here. What are the expected prices here?

I can only guess, but it's either going to be $24.97 for the Batwing or $29.97 Canadian. For the Supermobile, maybe $44.97?

Tiffster 08-17-2022 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriantripod (Post 144998)
I can only guess, but it's either going to be $24.97 for the Batwing or $29.97 Canadian. For the Supermobile, maybe $44.97?

And the figures?

dawingster 08-17-2022 04:58 PM

Wave 1 figures have already been found in an Ottawa Walmart

$14.97 per fig

http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...postcount=1579

FlashWWest 08-21-2022 08:22 PM

Managed to pick up Superman, Batman and Darkseid in Oshawa today. No sign of the vehicles.

MapleMegatron 08-22-2022 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashWWest (Post 145106)
Managed to pick up Superman, Batman and Darkseid in Oshawa today. No sign of the vehicles.

Same here (but in Quebec)

Tiffster 08-26-2022 05:15 PM

Found a lone superpowers Darkseid in a random toy clearance shelf. $15 walmart major mackenzie and keele. Didn't see any more anywhere

cloud 08-26-2022 07:45 PM

I have only seen Batman in the BC Wal Marts.
But across the border these are mostly fully stocked. Have to say I really like series 2. Green Lantern and Flash have really good sculpts for a vintage style figure. And so does Batman Who Laughs. The sculpt is beautiful

Tiffster 08-26-2022 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 145260)
I have only seen Batman in the BC Wal Marts.
But across the border these are mostly fully stocked. Have to say I really like series 2. Green Lantern and Flash have really good sculpts for a vintage style figure. And so does Batman Who Laughs. The sculpt is beautiful

Ooh Lantern and Flash do they look like the original superpowers?

MapleMegatron 08-27-2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiffster (Post 145265)
Ooh Lantern and Flash do they look like the original superpowers?

Flash is similar but Lantern is John Stewart so very different, he was never released in the original line

Tiffster 08-29-2022 07:14 PM

Walmart 400 and hw7 had one lone Superpowers Darkseid but card a little bent.

FlashWWest 09-01-2022 07:50 PM

Looks like all of the first wave, including the vehicles are up for pre-order on Amazon.ca.

Tiffster 09-01-2022 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashWWest (Post 145421)
Looks like all of the first wave, including the vehicles are up for pre-order on Amazon.ca.

On Zavvi too same price. But when will walmart put it online??

FlashWWest 09-01-2022 09:49 PM

Amazon is saying they ship on Sept. 22. Seems like a decent timeline if Walmart doesn't get them online soon.

I think Zavvi is saying they'll ship in Nov.

athanato 09-02-2022 11:54 PM

are we ever going to get the McFarlane Toys DC Batman 1966 figures? Walmart has had the batcave and batmobile for about a year now at least but no figures so what is the point.

Tiffster 09-03-2022 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athanato (Post 145472)
are we ever going to get the McFarlane Toys DC Batman 1966 figures? Walmart has had the batcave and batmobile for about a year now at least but no figures so what is the point.

I wouldn't hold my breath. I got Batman and Joker from Walmart online months ago and they never
Restocked. Found one riddler instore in March and never again. I resorted to Zavvi for the rest.

Mudflap 09-07-2022 08:03 AM

This Super Powers line isn't doing anything for me, even with the nostalgia factor. Too bad they aren't bigger with more articulation. As they are they look like inferior versions of the originals. It's purely anecdotal but they seem to be warming the pegs at at least 2 Walmarts I've been to in the past week.

Tiffster 09-07-2022 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudflap (Post 145552)
This Super Powers line isn't doing anything for me, even with the nostalgia factor. Too bad they aren't bigger with more articulation. As they are they look like inferior versions of the originals. It's purely anecdotal but they seem to be warming the pegs at at least 2 Walmarts I've been to in the past week.

I really want Superman for nostalgia reasons. Pegwarming? I haven't even seen them in my neck of the GTA except one Darksied on a clearance rack near the registers!

canprime 09-07-2022 02:06 PM

I want the vehicles more than the figures.

However since they are MOTU:O priced I'll probably cave on them, but not until I find the vehicles.