ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31488)

dbaso 08-08-2019 02:17 AM

Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Green Ranger and Putty 2 pack popping up at GameStops all over the US - this will be a hard one to get, but honestly they have to release a single green ranger and a putty multipack for army building eventually.

riderman 08-08-2019 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbaso (Post 108258)
Green Ranger and Putty 2 pack popping up at GameStops all over the US - this will be a hard one to get, but honestly they have to release a single green ranger and a putty multipack for army building eventually.

I hope your right and also it could be the regular original one without the silver strip on his Helmet and Lord Zedd Z Putties too.

ssjgoku22 08-09-2019 01:01 PM

Just as a head up, I ordered the Green Ranger/Putty 2-pack from Gamestop and was charged import fees. They ship with UPS and there's no other option. This has become a pretty expensive set...:doh:

riderman 08-09-2019 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 108296)
Just as a head up, I ordered the Green Ranger/Putty 2-pack from Gamestop and was charged import fees. They ship with UPS and there's no other option. This has become a pretty expensive set...:doh:

I pre-ordered from Gamestop last year and they charged me $14.99 for the figure and $14.99 for UPS and the custom fees. It's very expensive to order Gamestop but they refunded me the figures $14.99 because the box and the figure was damaged and also offered a replacement FREE of charge. Sadly I was charged $14.99 for customs and UPS again:banghead:

ssjgoku22 08-09-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 108298)
I pre-ordered from Gamestop last year and they charged me $14.99 for the figure and $14.99 for UPS and the custom fees. It's very expensive to order Gamestop but they refunded me the figures $14.99 because the box and the figure was damaged and also offered a replacement FREE of charge. Sadly I was charged $14.99 for customs and UPS again:banghead:

Damn, that sucks. This will be my last order with them for sure.

ssjgoku22 08-10-2019 03:54 AM

So I purchased the SDCC Lightning Collection 2-pack with the MMPR red ranger and the Zeo gold ranger from Ebay. The figure was 100% brand new and sealed. I open it today and, low and behold, the red ranger is missing his blade blaster. Seriously Hasbro, what the fuck? I can't blame the seller since the item was sealed and they couldn't open it to check. I'm just pissed because I paid a ton for the set. I sent Hasbro customer service an email and if they take too long to respond, I'll give them a call. Just thought I'd give anyone who wants this set a word of warning: if you're thinking of buying it on Ebay, ask the seller to send you a picture of the set to make sure all of the accessories are there. :banghead:

MitchPower 08-10-2019 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 108296)

I preordered it from dorksidetoys, 54$ us shipped and no import fees

ssjgoku22 08-10-2019 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitchPower (Post 108311)
I preordered it from dorksidetoys, 54$ us shipped and no import fees

I paid at the door when they arrived with the package.

riderman 08-10-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 108299)
Damn, that sucks. This will be my last order with them for sure.

Been 1 year since I bought from them.

riderman 08-10-2019 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 108315)
I paid at the door when they arrived with the package.

I paid them $14.99 USD for the item and paid them shipping for UPS online. I paid them $14.99 CAD for customs fees at the door and the driver said he only accepted credit card and no cash.