ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   25% off Star Wars & WWE, BOGO 1/2 Off LEGO City at Zellers (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9802)

Hantei 02-02-2012 03:44 PM

25% off Star Wars & WWE, BOGO 1/2 Off LEGO City at Zellers

2 Attachment(s)
Starting tomorrow all Star Wars and WWE figures and playsets are 25% off at Zellers. Also, all LEGO City sets are buy one get one half off. The sale runs from February 3rd to February 9th.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

cobralegion 02-02-2012 08:53 PM

Re: 25% off Star Wars & WWE, BOGO 1/2 Off LEGO City at Zellers

If only we had anything new for Star Wars! Haven't seen a new figure in months.

Toy Gremlin 02-02-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobralegion (Post 39440)
If only we had anything new for Star Wars! Haven't seen a new figure in months.

So true. I haven't seen anything new for WWE and Star Wars for awhile now too. I wonder if Zellers will bring in the new stuff while this sale is still on.

cobralegion 02-03-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 39450)
So true. I haven't seen anything new for WWE and Star Wars for awhile now too. I wonder if Zellers will bring in the new stuff while this sale is still on.

Yeah I haven't seen much at all coming in for toys in general. It will be interesting to see if they even bother to bring in the movie toys ( Avengers/GiJoe) with all the stores closing within a year. if not Toysrus will have to do since Walmart sucks for toys here.

Toy Gremlin 02-08-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobralegion (Post 39506)
Yeah I haven't seen much at all coming in for toys in general. It will be interesting to see if they even bother to bring in the movie toys ( Avengers/GiJoe) with all the stores closing within a year. if not Toysrus will have to do since Walmart sucks for toys here.

That doesn't sound too good. I was hoping they will start bringing in new stuff. For the movie toys, I think they will carry them like all the other retailers just not as much as they did before. They are still stuck with IM2, Thor, and Captain America Movie merchandise.

Robimus 02-09-2012 12:11 PM

I'll have to check this out, maybe pcik up a Taun Taun or something.