ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Masters of the Universe Origins Wave 3 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=36752)

Robimus 12-01-2020 12:17 PM

Masters of the Universe Origins Wave 3 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
We now know that the new Masters of the Universe Origins Wave 3 has been released in Canada.

This wave includes She-Ra, Roboto, Mer-Man and Zodac. Thus far we have heard of sightings from New Brunswick and Calgary. Thanks to AFN member Phtcndn for the photo!

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

riderman 12-02-2020 08:00 PM

Re: Masters of the Universe Origins Wave 3 Released in Canada

4 Attachment(s)
For those of you that live in Ontario my good friend and fellow Toy Collector for 1 box of Wave 3 at Stouffville. They had Merman, She-Ra, Roboto, and Zodac. The hunt is real and beware of Scalper Sam. And remember GEEK PROUD!

MapleMegatron 12-03-2020 10:09 AM

I never found this line in Quebec, is there only english on the boxes?

4lott 12-03-2020 01:24 PM

Nope, multilingual and they were/ are available in Quebec but they never stay on the pegs for more than a day and sometimes they don’t even make it to the pegs. I’ve seen at least two people in Laval just take the case off the palette and go to the cash

hero 12-04-2020 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 124014)
We now know that the new Masters of the Universe Origins Wave 3 has been released in Canada.

This wave includes She-Ra, Roboto, Mer-Man and Zodac. Thus far we have heard of sightings from New Brunswick and Calgary. Thanks to AFN member Phtcndn for the photo!

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

Thx for the update!

4lott 12-04-2020 04:08 PM

Now that Stocktrack no longer works for Walmart, looking for these is once again more like a hunt to find them rather than a race to see who can get to them first knowing that they’re in store......somewhere

sixshot1981 12-04-2020 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4lott (Post 124193)
Now that Stocktrack no longer works for Walmart, looking for these is once again more like a hunt to find them rather than a race to see who can get to them first knowing that they’re in store......somewhere

Worked great for me the other day and is still working. There's been intermittent issues but I'm not entirely sure where you got the info that it's not working at all...

To quote the cheeto to the south I think whoever started that rumor... Fake news