ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Storm/ThunderBird and Magneto/Professor X 2-packs out in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=36135)

Super_Megatron 09-10-2020 12:23 AM

Marvel Legends Storm/ThunderBird and Magneto/Professor X 2-packs out in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
More new sightings toy collectors!
Marvel Legends Storm/ThunderBird (SKU 479702) and Magneto/Professor X (SKU 479710) 2-packs have been released at Canadian retail. The were found at Toys R Us Canada by AFN member Alexander Quinn.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

Lord Scareglow 09-10-2020 01:12 AM

Re: Marvel Legends Storm/ThunderBird and Magneto/Professor X 2-packs out in Canada

what provinces have these been found in so far?

C Spray 09-10-2020 08:04 AM

Re: Marvel Legends Storm/ThunderBird and Magneto/Professor X 2-packs out in Canada

Awesome. Was going to post this as well. Good news.

Super_Megatron 09-10-2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow (Post 119241)

Ontario.

Alexander Quinn 09-10-2020 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow (Post 119241)

Barrie, specifically, if you’re out and about. :)

adriantripod 09-10-2020 02:48 PM

Anyone have a SKU on Storm and Thunderbird?

Super_Megatron 09-10-2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adriantripod (Post 119277)
Anyone have a SKU on Storm and Thunderbird?

It's in the first post.

BlackBeltJohnson 09-11-2020 12:22 PM

Excellent news but....Arrgh! Why aren't these on their website?? Same with the TF Skywarp and Thundercracker. TRU is a Royal pain for me to get to in Montreal, especially since Covid.

Super_Megatron 09-11-2020 01:33 PM

I hope these show up in more stores soon, really want that Storm/ThunderBird set.

BlackBeltJohnson 09-11-2020 03:01 PM

Agreed! Actually, could someone help me get the Storm/ Thunderbird set if they see it? I'm in Montreal, and you'd have a friend for life, lol.

4lott 09-11-2020 03:59 PM

Montreal TRUs have started receiving these. The pointe claire store got their truck in today and they’re all in the back. I’m sure that this is true for the other stores but, of course, your mileage may vary regarding how cooperative the staff is

BlackBeltJohnson 09-11-2020 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4lott (Post 119333)
Montreal TRUs have started receiving these. The pointe claire store got their truck in today and they’re all in the back. I’m sure that this is true for the other stores but, of course, your mileage may vary regarding how cooperative the staff is

Thanks for the update friend! Unfortunately I'm not able to get out to any stores right away (I'm caring for a really ill relative), which is why I was really hoping that TRU would get this on their site.

MartyMcFly 09-11-2020 04:13 PM

FYI - I called TRU Sherway and they said they don't have any in stock yet but the Don Mills location received some.

Wpnx0110 09-13-2020 06:29 PM

Saw these at TRU Kitchener today along with Logan / Hawkey 2pack. I just picked up Storm/Thunderbird.

Zanth 09-17-2020 09:58 PM

I grabbed the last one at the TRU in Kanata (Ottawa). They had plenty of the old man Wolvie two-pack, a single film Magneto/Prof Xavier (save for Patrick Stewart, the faces looked dreadful so I passed.

Darth Cosmos 09-18-2020 01:17 AM

My store has yet to receive the Storm 2 pack.

If anyone can grab an extra to ship to me please reply or PM me.

Super_Megatron 09-30-2020 10:09 AM

Hey guys, check the website to see store stock in your area, they just came in today in my area https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Hasbro-Mar.../745F9B16.html