ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Star Wars Black Revenge of the Jedi Darth Vader Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=41660)

Robimus 05-02-2023 02:14 PM

Star Wars Black Revenge of the Jedi Darth Vader Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to lifedragon99 we now know that the Star Wars Black Series Revenge of the Jedi Darth Vader has been released in Canada. The sighting have be made in multiple provinces at Gamestop.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

usernameprime 05-02-2023 04:55 PM

Re: Star Wars Black Revenge of the Jedi Darth Vader Released in Canada

what an ugly figure. looks like a 4 year old took an old vader figure and gave it a red paint job but got bored after a few mins.

Zeroflamez 05-02-2023 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usernameprime (Post 152248)
what an ugly figure. looks like a 4 year old took an old vader figure and gave it a red paint job but got bored after a few mins.

Don't forget that it's on the same old Vader mold they've resold to us 10 times.

nighthawk 05-11-2023 01:29 AM

Saw it in BC today. Was an easy pass.

Lord Scareglow 05-11-2023 11:04 AM

Yeah I have seen this figure so many times at GS, not surprised it's not moving at the price they are asking for a repaint of a Vader, why do they think people want to pay 50+ for a figure that's no different other then some red paint then the zillion previous Vaders, Hasbro makes no sense.

wedge1021 05-11-2023 03:12 PM

The package design is terrible too. No way to even know what the figure is without opening it, which isn't an obvious method. And once you slide the "window" up, it's gets hung up easily when you slide it back down. A good chance of it getting damaged by someone in store that way.

Lord Scareglow 05-12-2023 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedge1021 (Post 152440)
The package design is terrible too. No way to even know what the figure is without opening it, which isn't an obvious method. And once you slide the "window" up, it's gets hung up easily when you slide it back down. A good chance of it getting damaged by someone in store that way.

Yeah when I first saw the figure on the rack at GS, I wanted to look at the damn thing, but it's sealed tight up with some flap thing, and the guy told me, oh don't do that, it will wreck the box and people won't buy it, how am I even supposed to see if I like the stupid thing?