ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Gi Joe Classified Retro Zartan & Storm Shadow Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=41666)

Robimus 05-07-2023 03:05 PM

Gi Joe Classified Retro Zartan & Storm Shadow Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a report from AFN member canprime we now know that the GI Joe Classified Retro Zartan has been sighted at a Walmart in Ontario. We are also seeing reports of the Retro Storm Shadow being released as well.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

toyguy99 05-08-2023 10:39 AM

Re: Gi Joe Classified Retro Zartan & Storm Shadow Released in Canada

Don't think I'll be lucky enough to see these

athanato 05-13-2023 05:45 PM

these need to stop being exclusive, walmart sucks and they don't get enough anyways.

Robimus 05-13-2023 08:55 PM

Biggest issue I'm seeing is that only half their stores carry these. Suppy hasn't been terrible in Winnipeg, but the fact that some Walmart stores don't carry Classified is extra problematic.

Storm Shadow showed up at 2 Winnipeg stores today. No Zartan yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by athanato (Post 152492)
these need to stop being exclusive, walmart sucks and they don't get enough anyways.

nighthawk 05-14-2023 03:45 AM

Hoping I see him. I never saw SE or CG in BC. However, I was lucky enough to preorder. These two however did not have that option.

athanato 05-28-2023 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 152495)
Biggest issue I'm seeing is that only half their stores carry these. Suppy hasn't been terrible in Winnipeg, but the fact that some Walmart stores don't carry Classified is extra problematic.

Storm Shadow showed up at 2 Winnipeg stores today. No Zartan yet.

the stores that do get them get just 1 or 2 boxes which have 4 figures iirc. I only found one figure in the wild and it was because it was misplaced in the junk pile, and walmart has never honored a gi joe retro pre-order for me...they just keep the money until I complained.

shockwave84 05-28-2023 09:53 PM

has anyone in NB seen Storm Shadow? I have been able to get everyone else in the series except for him, I checked stores pretty much everyday for a month, I feel like we never got him.... or I missed out....

Robimus 05-28-2023 10:04 PM

Four figures to a case now, at least since Snake Eyes and Crimson Guard.

Might have been 8 per case for Gung Ho, Destro, Jaye and Baroness. Not sure, but I always found 8 each of those ones when they first hit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by athanato (Post 152713)
the stores that do get them get just 1 or 2 boxes which have 4 figures iirc. I only found one figure in the wild and it was because it was misplaced in the junk pile, and walmart has never honored a gi joe retro pre-order for me...they just keep the money until I complained.

Mudflap 05-28-2023 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shockwave84 (Post 152714)
has anyone in NB seen Storm Shadow? I have been able to get everyone else in the series except for him, I checked stores pretty much everyday for a month, I feel like we never got him.... or I missed out....

Hey, I'm in NB and found him at the Walmart in Miramichi a bit over a week ago. Stocktrack is showing it as out of stock there now though. Same for Dieppe and Fredericton. UPC 5010993973439.

nighthawk 05-28-2023 10:46 PM

Saw Storm Shadow but it's zartan I'm after.