ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Marvel Legends Anniversary Captain America, X-Force Wave and Emma Frost Now Out. (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33753)

C Spray 08-06-2019 08:36 AM

Marvel Legends Anniversary Captain America, X-Force Wave and Emma Frost Now Out.

1 Attachment(s)
New Marvel Legends spotted in multiple parts of Canada. The sightings have been at Wal-Mart, Toys R Us and EB Games.

At Wal-Mart we have the exclusive anniversary Captain America and also the X-Force Windigo wave. This wave consists of Cannonball, Nightcrawler, Mr.Sinister, Boom Boom, Stealth Wolverine, and Guardian.
*The X-Force also spotted at TRU.

At EB we have the Emma Frost.

Thank you and Happy Hunting.

*Also multiple new items up for pre order at EB.*

Robimus 08-06-2019 11:34 AM

Re: Marvel Legends Anniversary Captain America, X-Force Wave and Emma Frost Now Out.

So much new Marvel

C Spray 08-06-2019 12:09 PM

Re: Marvel Legends Anniversary Captain America, X-Force Wave and Emma Frost Now Out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 108200)
So much new Marvel

It's insane.

tfHunter 08-06-2019 09:06 PM

I think I just bought enough to last me easily the rest of the year and all this within the last 2.5 weeks. Although, as far as ML go, this summer has been one to remember as I've completed my 90s Xmen team and my Classics Avengers team. Monumental :)

Napseeker 08-07-2019 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C Spray (Post 108195)
and also the X-Force Windigo wave. This wave consists of Cannonball, Night Crawler, Mr.Sinister, Boom Boom, Stealth Wolverine, and North Star.
*The X-Force also spotted at TRU.

I think you mean Guardian, not North Star. I don't recall Hasbro even showing off a 6" North Star figure, but it would be great if they're going to release him soon.

C Spray 08-07-2019 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napseeker (Post 108224)
I think you mean Guardian, not North Star. I don't recall Hasbro even showing off a 6" North Star figure, but it would be great if they're going to release him soon.

You are correct!!

Napseeker 08-07-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C Spray (Post 108240)
You are correct!!

Do I get a Marvel No-Prize? :D