ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Star Wars: Black Series The Last Jedi Supreme Leader Snoke set Out now in Canada. (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=29478)

C Spray 11-05-2017 06:03 PM

Star Wars: Black Series The Last Jedi Supreme Leader Snoke set Out now in Canada.

1 Attachment(s)
Star Wars Black Series Supreme Leader Snoke box set with throne was sighted at E.B. Games for $44.99 plus tax.

Be sure to post your sightings in the sightings section.

Happy hunting!!

Robimus 11-05-2017 10:57 PM

Re: Star Wars: Black Series The Last Jedi Supreme Leader Snoke set Out now in Canada.

I wonder if it could double as a throne for Palpatine.

Wintermute 11-05-2017 11:32 PM

Re: Star Wars: Black Series The Last Jedi Supreme Leader Snoke set Out now in Canada.

That is also a pretty reasonable price at $44.99 (even more so if you get that Edge discount).

turtle power eh 11-06-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 93941)
I wonder if it could double as a throne for Palpatine.

took the words right outta my mouth.

...and after a quick google image search, the answer is "no". Much different shape, and colour.

Darth Cosmos 11-08-2017 11:08 PM

All stores in my city received these all damaged. Boxes crushed and worse. Plenty of us pre-ordered too and we were not happy.

I called the district manager and filed a complaint. Several other collectors did the same too. This is EB who put these in the shipping boxes with other items and sent them to stores as well. So this isn't shoddy shipping on Hasbro's part, this is EB not giving a shit about shipping these safely.

An entire city shouldn't receive damaged inventory of a sought after and expensive figure at $44.99.

Looking forward to hearing back from EB.

MULTIPLEX 11-09-2017 09:50 AM

I found a pristine one on the shelves last week so bought it even though I had a preorder in from another location. I went to go pick up my preorder yesterday and they had three in. All three boxes were in bad shape and by bad I mean major creases right on the front panel.

chaingunsofdoom 11-09-2017 01:38 PM

No damage on the 2 I saw in-store here. Luck of the draw I guess?

However, when I opened mine, Snoke's knees are both popping-out to the sides. Will need to boil those back into place.