ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Battle Shell Wave Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18496)

Hantei 08-02-2014 12:23 PM

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Battle Shell Wave Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member dindin, it seems that a new wave of Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures has been released in Canada. The new figures are the more cartoon accurate sculpts Battle Shell versions of Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo. The other new figure found was Spider Bytzes. A new Shredder with removable helmet that should be in the assortment as well.

The figures were found at a Walmart in Ontario.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

cloud 08-02-2014 02:22 PM

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Battle Shell Wave Released in Canada

Wow after 8 months we get the left overs.

pandaprime 08-02-2014 09:06 PM

:argh: :mad:

C Spray 08-02-2014 10:16 PM

Saw these over a week ago in Winnipeg. I didn't really care for them.

Croaker 08-03-2014 08:06 AM

It's about time!

rinzler129 08-07-2014 04:14 PM

Saw every turtle, plus Rahzar, Kirby bat, Squirrelnoid, the new Shredder, and ONE Casey Jones which i picked up at my local Wal-mart. No Slash, Mutagen man, spider byte, Newtrailizer or any others to my knowledge.

Hantei 08-08-2014 12:04 AM

Cool, Casey Jones, I guess that means we're caught up in releases?

dindin 08-08-2014 09:29 AM

US has gotten two more waves of figures after the Casey Jones wave, so it seems like we're still behind.

nellyp007 08-23-2014 11:49 PM

Here in NB we got some of the wave with Rahzar, Slash, Newtralizer...have not seen Dojo Splinter though, No LARP turtles which is the last wave in the US. The previous wave with Casey, Squirrelanoid, Kirby Bat, and Mutagen Man we imported from the US for our son's 5th B-day cause this delay is dumb. I am regretting not scooping up that Newtralizer when I saw it cause next day it was gone. As long as they restock before xmas. Rahzar, Shredder 2, and Battle Shell Raph are sitting up in the closet for xmas already for my boys but Slash I could not wait to let them have it and they love it.

dindin 08-24-2014 09:47 AM

That's good to hear that Slash, Newtralizer, and Rahzar are here. I just drove across the border for the day and picked up the LARP turtles, Dojo Splinter, Blimp, and the Half Shell Heroes Shell Raiser for my kid. I could not find the those three figures though. Which retailer had the Newt, Rahzar, and Slash?