ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where are all the Black Friday deals? (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=41833)

Zeroflamez 11-21-2023 08:51 PM

Where are all the Black Friday deals?

Hardly anything on sale and stuff that is, is not worth jumping on as the mark down isn't anything significant.

Onslaught 11-21-2023 09:55 PM

Re: Where are all the Black Friday deals?

I've seen some decent Lego deals, and Transformers had a big 40% off sale at TRU, and this weekend Rise of the Beasts stuff will also be on sale. TRU also has a big 50% off DnD, GiJoe, and Indiana Jones figures starting this Thursday.

Marvellegendsguy 11-21-2023 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onslaught (Post 157257)
I've seen some decent Lego deals, and Transformers had a big 40% off sale at TRU, and this weekend Rise of the Beasts stuff will also be on sale. TRU also has a big 50% off DnD, GiJoe, and Indiana Jones figures starting this Thursday.

Is that all GI Joe or just the RAm cycle

4lott 11-21-2023 11:34 PM

There are a number of marvel items on Amazon with teasers that say that a sale price will be in effect in one day

Zeroflamez 11-21-2023 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4lott (Post 157259)
There are a number of marvel items on Amazon with teasers that say that a sale price will be in effect in one day

Really? I didn't see that.

Onslaught 11-22-2023 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy (Post 157258)
Is that all GI Joe or just the RAm cycle

It does say "ALL", so I'd assume all. The 40% TF sale also said "All" Studio Series and Legacy, and it was most, but not all for some reason, so who know until sale day! And even that TF sale included more items as time went on.

Edit: whoops, must have misread GotG as GIJoe for some reason, cause that one completely slipped past me.

Robimus 11-22-2023 01:40 AM

nighthawk 11-22-2023 02:56 AM

I bought some indiana jones figures today so I can price adjust when sale starts.

4lott 11-22-2023 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeroflamez (Post 157260)
Really? I didn't see that.

Not sure how it works. I wanted to post a link to the Hawkeye with Skycycle to show you as an example. In my app it shows that the upcoming sale starts in 19 hrs but in my browser, from which I wanted to copy the link, it doesn?t show at all. Is it a prime thing?

Marvellegendsguy 11-22-2023 04:32 PM

When does the TRU sale start?