ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Walmart Rollback on G.I. Joes (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=11193)

Hantei 07-08-2012 02:43 PM

Walmart Rollback on G.I. Joes

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to sightings made by AFN members Scrapper6 and Tonestar, it seems Walmart has rolledback their prices on G.I. Joe figures. The figures are rolled back to $8 from $10.86.

The new prices were seen in effect at Walmarts in Manitoba and Ontario.

Tonestar 07-08-2012 07:32 PM

Re: Walmart Rollback on G.I. Joes

Even if the store doesn't show the 8$ sale price on the shelf or product you should scan it to see what it sells for. I did that at Wal-Mart at Steeles/Markham and the Retaliation Cobra Commander rang up for the sale price so I guess some stores haven't advertised them yet and some already have.

Toy Gremlin 07-08-2012 10:27 PM

Yeah, I scanned some of the peg warmers at my local Walmart just to see if they were on rollback. Sadly, there was no rollback on Joes at my local Walmart. They are still priced at $10.77 each. :(

pandaprime 07-09-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 45906)
Yeah, I scanned some of the peg warmers at my local Walmart just to see if they were on rollback. Sadly, there was no rollback on Joes at my local Walmart. They are still priced at $10.77 each. :(

booooooooooooooo! :) :(

Toy Gremlin 07-09-2012 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandaprime (Post 45915)
booooooooooooooo! :) :(

x2 :(

Scrapper6 07-09-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 45906)

Were the pegwarmers Retaliation figures or PoC/30th? The Wal-Marts around here only seem to have Retaliation figures left anyway, I didn't think to check the PoC stuff because the PoC stuff is still just Blowtorch and CC. (No sudden influx of Wave Five, which I'd kill for, well kill something that is already dead or made of plastic perhaps.)

I suspect this is just Wal-Mart trying to push out all the Retaliation crap they don't want to be stuck with now that the movie has been delayed... Oddly enough, the one where they still had vehicles didn't have those on Rollback, so maybe it's just the single cards they want gone.

ninjha 07-09-2012 03:48 PM

Just pegwarmers in Niagara, I guess they won't restock.

Toy Gremlin 07-09-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapper6 (Post 45920)
Were the pegwarmers Retaliation figures or PoC/30th? The Wal-Marts around here only seem to have Retaliation figures left anyway, I didn't think to check the PoC stuff because the PoC stuff is still just Blowtorch and CC. (No sudden influx of Wave Five, which I'd kill for, well kill something that is already dead or made of plastic perhaps.)

I suspect this is just Wal-Mart trying to push out all the Retaliation crap they don't want to be stuck with now that the movie has been delayed... Oddly enough, the one where they still had vehicles didn't have those on Rollback, so maybe it's just the single cards they want gone.

The pegwarmers were the POC CC and Blowtorch. The Walmart that I went to only had those 2 figures.

The funny thing is there is suppose to be 1 Retaliation Zartan at this Walmart. That figure seems to be pulling some kind of vanishing act. It would show up on the peg for a few days and disappear, then pop back up again. It's some kind of weird "now you see me and now you don't" kind of thing. :p LOL! If I see Zartan again, I'll scan it.

pandaprime 07-10-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 45950)
The pegwarmers were the POC CC and Blowtorch. The Walmart that I went to only had those 2 figures.

The funny thing is there is suppose to be 1 Retaliation Zartan at this Walmart. That figure seems to be pulling some kind of vanishing act. It would show up on the peg for a few days and disappear, then pop back up again. It's some kind of weird "now you see me and now you don't" kind of thing. :p LOL! If I see Zartan again, I'll scan it.

same pegwarmers at my local wally but the pegs have the $8.00 price label, didn't scan any though

Toy Gremlin 07-10-2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandaprime (Post 45959)
same pegwarmers at my local wally but the pegs have the $8.00 price label, didn't scan any though

Was it the Lougheed one?