ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   G.I. Joe Retaliation Wave 3.5 Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=15361)

Hantei 10-08-2013 04:40 PM

G.I. Joe Retaliation Wave 3.5 Figures Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member cobralegion, we now know that wave 3.5 of G.I. Joe Retaliation figures has been released in Canada. Wave 3.5, dubbed Ultimate wave by some, consists of Budo, Kwinn, Crimson Guard, Data Viper, Ultimate Cobra Commander, Ultimate Duke, Ultimate Firefly, Ultimate Flint, Ultimate Roadblock, Ultimate Snake Eyes, and Ultimate Storm Shadow.

The wave was found at a Toys "R" Us in Alberta.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

KingKal 10-08-2013 11:33 PM

Re: G.I. Joe Retaliation Wave 3.5 Figures Released in Canada

Which TRU?

pandaprime 10-09-2013 01:52 AM

how much for each figure?

aquanet 10-09-2013 08:58 AM

let's hope these make it to Toronto, the stores in my area have never been restocked! they will have wave 1

Toy Gremlin 10-09-2013 09:42 AM

Nice! I am hoping my local TRUs will bring these in. They didn't bring in wave 2 and their pegs are stocked with wave 1 Roadblock and Duke. :(

freakx2001 10-09-2013 11:04 AM

wow.. Impressed these made it to Canada... Really want a Cobra Commander and Crimson Guard

Thesav1979 10-09-2013 06:29 PM

Macleod TRU has them. Just picked up Budo, Cobra Commander, Data Viper and Cobra Combat Ninja. There's still at least a Duke and a Roadblock left amongst the usual old peg-warming rabble.

I'm so glad these are turning up finally. A few weeks ago I scored an Eaglehawk at a Target on 52nd st. NE so there's still hope for us Calgary GI Joe collectors

Thesav1979 10-09-2013 06:30 PM

Oh yeah and they were 10.99 each. Ouch!!

cobralegion 10-10-2013 03:04 AM

The Red Deer TRU got in another case as I managed to pick up Ultimate Storm Shadow, Ultimate Roadblock and Data Viper. Someone beat me to the Combat Ninja again though!